💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Celebuzz STANNING for Gaga

itsdominik

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

applause is a sporting event staple along with roar :rip: I've heard it at hockey and baseball games

Fair enough. I was at a Yankees game in May 2014 and I heard songs like Royals, Young Girls, and Get Lucky. That was the only game I went to, though. :flop: I'm sure it must have played at least once, then.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

:lmao: Those draggings 

THIS

Was it really top 10 on Hot 100 for 14 weeks straight?  :giveup:

You must have hated the ARTPOP era ever since Applause was released cuz how could you not know Applause peaked at # 4 on the Hot 100 and remained in the top 10 for a total of 14 weeks???

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Vernier

They must like have had a "bring your child to work day" or something and someone took over their account :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MahoTheMnstr

Can the Madonna fans chill already ?you can't even call the Queen of England Queen cause that's Madonnas word  :messga:

Applause did terrible on Adult Contemporary radio, though. Many AC stations didn't even get the song to begin with, which is sad considering most of the BTW singles did well but the only one with any radio longevity is TEOG. I never heard Applause play in any public places (stores, restaurants, sports games) either. :shrug:

i heard applause everywhere i went here in my hometown (i live somewhere in Mexico though doesn't really count) maybe it just depends on the zone

InsideOutright
i heard applause everywhere i went here in my hometown (i live somewhere in Mexico though doesn't really count) maybe it just depends on the zone

Probably. I was talking about the US. I heard it was played a lot in other countries. I live in the New York area, which is weird because you would think they'd be a little extra nice to Gaga in the market that she comes from. Not even Z100 plays her music anymore but they still play songs older than Applause like JT's Mirrors. :shrug:

Lona Delery

songs that charts above BB Hot 100, she peaked at #108

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Applause did terrible on Adult Contemporary radio, though. Many AC stations didn't even get the song to begin with, which is sad considering most of the BTW singles did well but the only one with any radio longevity is TEOG. I never heard Applause play in any public places (stores, restaurants, sports games) either. :shrug:

But anyway, SLAY Celebuzz! :legend:

"lardy gaGO" stay pressed! :toofloppy:

Ive heard applause play MULTIPLE times at forever21

applause was a big radio hit, not an epic sized hit but it was big

and moreover the face remains it was in the BB top 10 for very long

Whispering

Probably. I was talking about the US. I heard it was played a lot in other countries. I live in the New York area, which is weird because you would think they'd be a little extra nice to Gaga in the market that she comes from. Not even Z100 plays her music anymore but they still play songs older than Applause like JT's Mirrors. :shrug:

I live in the US and I heard the song everywhere. It was on a TV commercial that ran during the prime time during the prime TV shows. I heard it at high school, college and professional games. It was used on various TV spots for sports and singing shows, etc. The major stations in all the major markets, including the ones in New York City, played Applause. It was in the top 5 to 10 on iTunes for two months straight.

If you didn't hear Applause in the US, then you don't get out much, don't watch TV, and don't listen to the radio....because it was everywhere.

KingOfSpain

https://twitter.com/CELEBUZZ/status/568852940447993856

MEDONSTERS

:lmao:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

PlasticHo

This "Queen" label is so ridiculous.

Madonna holds on to it in (remember that song with Nicky Minaj going "There's only one Queen and it's Madonna"?), proving how fake she is with her "I only live for love and compassion" bull****...

If that was the case you wouldn't act like a bitter old mess feeling threatened by other artists.

It's really a sad state. And some of her ageing gay stans are exactly the same. Awful.

Yes yes yes!!! Age has made them AND HER bitter!

Archived