Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Craig Zadan: Gaga's performance will be one of bigger moments

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

i love watching oscars and this will make it so much better

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

I feel like it could be the new song because i kinda don't feel like a sound of music tribute would be a highlight of the night... but idk

Duella Dvil

I've still got my money on a Sound Of Music tribute, it makes sense. :yes:

What would she sing she's UBER alto... Julie Andrews is one of the most noted sopranos....

I dunno. Also Gaga singing any of the tunes from that is just... :awkney:

How old is Ella Fitzgerald?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

lavenderblondee

I can't believe I won't be able to watch this live. :giveup: So excited for when an HD will hit youtube.

thehanyo

- tribute to victims of s-xual abuse and sings new warren song (too morbid for the oscars? the emmys just did one for domestic violence.)

- tribute to the Jazz era, showing films from then?

- tribute to sound of music? (please no.)

- what else?

Schwerk

I'm guessing either:

- a broadway type opening number with Neil Patrick Harris, but he's nowhere to be seen in the rehearsal pics.

- Smile was an option as a tribute to Robin Williams but the sheet music has a title with 4 words so I guess another Jazz song.

- a tribute for a legend like last year when Pink sang somewhere over the rainbow, but I can't think of anyone that would make sense yet.

Still trying to decipher the words on the sheetmusic like a delulu, haha it's fun ;)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MonsterofFame

Can't wait to see what she has planned. Her performance at the Stevie Wonder tribute was definitely the best of the night, besides Stevie of course!

Solitaire

- tribute to victims of s-xual abuse and sings new warren song (too morbid for the oscars? the emmys just did one for domestic violence.)

- tribute to the Jazz era, showing films from then?

- tribute to sound of music? (please no.)

- what else?

Is there any possible way she could perform Paradise? Idk why but I have a feeling she'll randomly perform Paradise with no warning.

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived