Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga at the oscars will perform classics from a brodway musical

RBNLM

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I'm SO happy for her. This is such a big moment and they chose HER to perform something like this at the Academy Awards. She deserves everything that is happening to her right now.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

I think I read that Oremus is the musical director of the entire Oscars this year, so that connection doesn't necessarily hold.  However, it's still a good bet.

ew hopefully not

no one cares about the sound of music

hopefully she does jazz or till it happens 2 U

It's delusional to drag down one of the landmarks of broadway musical and film  :bye:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

giskardsb

you just described the majority of the problems with her attitude :(

lol... sorry she is not the label automaton you would like her to be.

Americano

a performance like that is alot more interesting than her by the piano again :yes: lets hope she can be a bit creative again for such a big event.

your avi is also her looking like a hot mess from

her worst era so your opinion is invalid

I won't be disappointed if she is performing songs from TSOF, one of ky favourite musicals. I can just imagine her giving a perfect performance of Climb Every Mountain. Of course I would love to hear TIHTY, but my money is on the sound of music tribute unless the Oscars are doing something similar as the grammys/domestic violence tribute, seeing as gagas performance has been described as a moving tribute.

Dorothy Gale

I just hope she gets the attention she deserves on the red carpet now that she announced her engagement. 

Archived