💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stevie Wonder's "Love is Stronger than Hate" speech - Gaga Crying

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

Whispering

''Love is the key'' but no one loves me, so I'm indifferent towards all love speeches and romantic films or songs. I don't care about love.

Since this speech came after the footage of Martin Luther King Jr., I don't think Stevie was referring to romantic love in his speech. It was more about being kind to one another as fellow human beings on this planet, and loving and accepting people from all races, religions, s-xual orientations, etc.

He is right! Love is definitely something we need more of in this country and in the world.

''Love is the key'' but no one loves me, so I'm indifferent towards all love speeches and romantic films or songs. I don't care about love.

Don't say that. :hug:

wahkeenasitka

BTW (the song) 2.0 is coming , I can feel it Gaga was so moved when he said I encourage song writers to write songs about love she probably head back to her room and wrote BTW 2.0 that day. Who's ready for the slayage :giveup:

I think the next album is gonna be better than BTW. We're not ready... It's going to be her best masterpiece yet. 

Archived