Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Do we know what ever happened to Angela Cheng? prettyab.png

I check on her every now and then and it seems like she just stopped posting

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

They've been quiet because Perez is trying to "change" himself once again so until he gets mad at her again once he realizes she's not inviting him to her wedding and everything will be back to usual!  :lolgaga:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

SISTERV

I mean......for some magical reason the media has decided to love her again and there hasn't been a bad post about her since fall of 2014, really. I think its because she isnt doing anything that could piss people off. I mean....she is getting married, doing a jazz aalbum,, and dressing (somewhat) normally. Middle America is turning back in her favor tbh.

JusKeepBreathin

Of course it had to be Perez running those sights. He couldn't keep up with them while he was on Big Brother. Lol

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SissyFromSpace

why do ya STILL pay attention to this sites...

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

What kind of people has the time to dedicate his life to such blogs ?

Do they gain money with it ?

omg I can't believe this things exists  :wtfga:

Is this real life ? :excuseme:

wahkeenasitka

I check on her every now and then and it seems like she just stopped posting

not only did she stop posting, her site went down. 

https://twitter.com/perezhilton/status/567718102830284800

The least he could do is admit he's just "liking" her again because the other media outlets like her again. I literally didn't think my respect for him could plummet any lower...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Omegahedron

Madonna is flopping so they are laying low. They'll probably try it when Gaga releases her next album, but who cares about these old and decrepit gay men?

Not quite how I would have put it, but essentially yes.

Anyway, I think the feeling is that Gaga is no longer a 'threat' to their fav (less popular and also pursuing jazz), and it has been long enough that residual hate has subsided. Even Angela Cheung has reduced his/her hate.

Not quite how I would have put it, but essentially yes.

Anyway, I think the feeling is that Gaga is no longer a 'threat' to their fav (less popular and also pursuing jazz), and it has been long enough that residual hate has subsided. Even Angela Cheung has reduced his/her hate.

It also proves that Madonna was the main reason this war even started with her stupid "reductive" comments and the MDNA Tour performance. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

migamiga

What could they possibly hate on?  :whitney:

But in all seriousness, it must be so exhausting to constantly hate someone. Just let it go. What does it do for these people to constantly bash her?

Archived