Mama June buys HUGE new family home, obviously made bank at TLC

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

https://twitter.com/MamaJune_BooBoo/status/567416397991776256

0116-mama-june-new-home00-480w.jpg

0116-mama-june-new-home02-480w.jpg

0116-mama-june-new-home01-480w.jpg

Sugar Bear's gonna see Honey Boo Boo on a regular basis ... as long as he respects Mama June's new house rules -- and believe it or not ... she's running a tight, clean ship.

June finished moving into her new pad this past weekend, and we're told she and Sugar Bear have worked out a visitation plan. He'll make the 90-min trek from McIntyre to Hampton and pop in to see Alana on weekends.

We got pics of June's new crib, where she has installed strict new rules like ... no shoes allowed -- those go in a bucket by the door. We're also told Alana and the rest of the girls must pitch in each day with daily chores.

And clean laundry will never be an issue -- check out the pics ... including June's room practically filled with detergent.

Welcome to high society.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/16/mama-june-new-house-sugar-bear-visit-rules-honey-boo-boo/#ixzz3RwTmv4XS

Where's my reality show so I can buy a house this size?

And furthermore, why is the picture of the bathroom labelled "Upstairs bedroom"? :laughga: Who has to sleep in the bathtub? :laughga:

delete it fat

monsterdreams

They have made a lot from people mocking them, so I'd say good for her???

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

pink sushi

Well they obviously made a lot of money from their show. I'm surprised they have held off buying a new home for this long. Their old home was WAY too small for a family of their size, so they really needed a new home. 

WhoAskedOpinions

"HUGE"..... umm.. bish whaa... my house is 2x bigger than that and I didn't have a TLC show.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

destructivelove

Uhhh yeah. This house isn't that huge. (It is for most people I know. My house now is small cause my mom is divorced and a single parent) but most upper middle class married couples around here have houses this size. This is similar to any new house in a "cookie cutter" subdivision. When you said huge I expected some celebrity mansion. This is pretty small compartively to other TV stars.

Paper Planes

Well they obviously made a lot of money from their show. I'm surprised they have held off buying a new home for this long. Their old home was WAY too small for a family of their size, so they really needed a new home. 

Finally, someone who appreciates the show as much as I do :lmao:

delete it fat

Haroon

I don't watch the show and I know basically nothing about the family, besides that Honey Boo Boo drinks/drank an unhealthy concoction called "go-go juice", but I must say that that looks like a nice house and if they've upgraded then good on them :yes: :applause:

Archived