💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. after Bad Romance?

Dodo

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

GUY does not sound dated for 2013. Did you guys really expect builds and drops for a pop song? Break Free has that and that sounds dated. GUY is a dance-pop masterpiece that would not have existed in 2009 because the music produced by Zedd was a lot different then than now

If we are being completely hypothetical, it would have done great or would have extended Gaga's longetivity but then again, what would GUY be doing on The Fame Monster anyway? It would be more out of place than Teeth

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

GUY does sound dated but it still bops.

I don't find, I feel it sounds very close to Break Free actually.

ARTPOPisaChoice

It would have smashed, because in 2010 dance was still a relatively new trend, and Gaga would have been praised for introducing Zedd to the mainstream

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

RainingOnMe

It would have smashed, because in 2010 dance was still a relatively new trend, and Gaga would have been praised for introducing Zedd to the mainstream

100%

Tommy Monster

If she released ARTPOP after TFM, it would be considered the best album of millenium, but no, BTW had to come and ruin everything :toofunny:

Smash hit.

G.U.Y. probably would have been a smash hit if it had been released as the lead single from ARTPOP instead of Applause.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Well at that time Gaga could release her fart and it would still become a top 10.. 

So in other words GUY would have gone top 10  :giggle:

Jesse Pinkman

I think that G.U.Y. would've slayed in 2012 because that's when EDM was in its peak.

It's science, bitch

androiduser

it would have been a bigger hit because of the success of the previous song, but overall, I think G.U.Y. is overrated by fans

AbuHassan1992

I find it fascinating that people here call it dated. It hits much harder than other, similar songs that have come out recently, even from Zedd.

word but then again break free sounds dated too

Jesse Pinkman

she could have released an autotuned queef and still smash 

I remember that character in your avi, but I can't remember which cartoon he's from. :giveup:

It's science, bitch

Archived