Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

WATCH : 'One Last Time' - Ariana Grande

Jjang

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Some of you think this incredibly basic and bland pop song is a smash? I mean why not I guess, everything else she releases does alright.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you think this incredibly basic and bland pop song is a smash? I mean why not I guess, everything else she releases does alright.

*Basic =/= bad.

AbuHassan1992

LOl did you guys see that gunshot and the glass shattering?

I loved this video, idk wtf you guys are talking about? It's unique, it's fresh, it was well done, it's not the slightest bit generic.

LOL found footage has been doen to death it's not unique at all

AbuHassan1992

Just watched it :lmao:

I mean the song is nice. But the video... The visual effects are a HOT MESS. And there's no direction, no plot, no camera work... It feels fanmade.

i don't think you even get the concept. it's found footage, it's mean to look like amateur video LOL.

i don't think you even get the concept. it's found footage, it's mean to look like amateur video LOL.

I get the concept, but you can still create that feeling professionally. I love movie like Cloverfield, and the shaky camera works wonders because it's well done. In this video not so much.

Definitely not what I imagined for my favorite song of hers. It's not "the worst video ever"... :toofunny: I don't think the concept is bad, it's just not done very well.

Archived