Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

WATCH : 'One Last Time' - Ariana Grande

Jjang

Featured Posts

I am just wondering about one thing...when the video was finalized and she watched it....did she actually think this was good? :sis:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it :lmao:

I mean the song is nice. But the video... The visual effects are a HOT MESS. And there's no direction, no plot, no camera work... It feels fanmade.

PicklePower

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS ARI YAAAAAAAAAS

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

the ending was just no :megaflop: but for the rest of the video, I didn't actually think it was bad. it's unique :party: I think you guys are being influenced by other posts on this thread to think it was horrendous but it's not TERRIBLE. break free remains the worst imo.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

lindongardon

You guys are overreacting. Mess.

At first watch it was meh. Then it keeps growing on me. I like it very much actually! Good job ari!

Also almost 130k likes now. Slé.

You guys are overreacting. Mess.

At first watch it was meh. Then it keeps growing on me. I like it very much actually! Good job ari!

Also almost 130k likes now. Slé.

*Agreed. the key is to not take it seriously in full, leave some room for humor. i changed my opinion once i watched it full screen 1080 HD, very Lily Allen.

lindongardon

Agreed. the key is to not take it seriously in full, leave some room for humor. i changed my opinion once i watched it full screen 1080 HD, very Lily Allen.

I did that too. I mean yeah it was kind of low budget, but those visual effects aren't bad at all. The concept and theme are brilliant. Not sure if i could say the same on the execution but overall it's a good video. Very interesting.

Just worrying cause so far the song hasn't cracked the top 50 yet.

I did that too. I mean yeah it was kind of low budget, but those visual effects aren't bad at all. The concept and theme are brilliant. Not sure if i could say the same on the execution but overall it's a good video. Very interesting.

Just worrying cause so far the song hasn't cracked the top 50 yet.

*Half of America is asleep currently.

I love the video, it's really different from what you would expect a music video to be. I guess she had a lot of fun recording it!

lindongardon

That sucked lol

Ariana's acting :smh: She was remarkably calm for the end of the world.

I was kinda surprised since she's an actress. I was expecting her to cry or get too emotional at the end. But anyway, it's not like she couldn't act like that. Maybe that acting was on purpose too.

Archived