VIDEO : Ariana Grande SLAYS at NBA halftime show (HQ)

Jjang

Featured Posts

Oh so now you're bringing Gaga into this because you lack arguments

*I've tried to avoid this situation, but sometimes that's the only way of crossing a point around here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lindongardon

Ariana was exhausted during 2/3 of this whole performance.

And the whole problem with Ariana is not her lack of breath control, but also her lack of voice control.

She lost breath on every verse. I'm not saying that I want her to be 4 minutes singing without breathing, but at least she should find a better way to hide that weakness with backing vocals or a little more stage presence. Right now, it's painful to watch her sing live, especially Problem, because it feels like she's suffocating.

Well, that's your selfish opinion. Almost everyone loves it, she hit the notes, she belted perfectly, and she didn't lose her voice control lmao. The show was entertaining and full of energy too. That wasn't painful to watch at all. I doubt you even finished watching the performance. That was her best Bang Bang performance, better than any Jessie J's. Also, she never sounded good on her Break Free performances except that one.

Your biased opinion <<<<<< what the majority think.

Oh so now you're bringing Gaga into this because you lack arguments

Did he lie tho? I love Gaga and Ariana but i admit they can't sing perfectly all the time while dancing. Like what i said only Beyoncé can pull that.

Well, that's your selfish opinion. Almost everyone loves it, she hit the notes, she belted perfectly, and she didn't lose her voice control lmao. The show was entertaining and full of energy too. That wasn't painful to watch at all. I doubt you even finished watching the performance. That was her best Bang Bang performance, better than any Jessie J's. Also, she never sounded good on her Break Free performances except that one.

Your biased opinion <<<<<< what the majority think.

Did he lie tho? I love Gaga and Ariana but i admit they can't sing perfectly all the time while dancing. Like what i said only Beyoncé can pull that.

*Some people will just try everything to make it sound like Ariana is a bad singer. :rip:

It was a cute performance but I have to agree that she needs to learn how to control her breath. She definitely has the pipes but between her being out of breath and not articulating, you can't make out anything she's saying. And imo it's not like the Problem choreography, who many people use as the reason to explain her being out of breath, the problem lol because it's pretty easy. Her stage presence improved though!

who will love me when the night is over

Keep it cute, hunties. We don't need this turning into a personal argument. 

It's okay if someone didn't like it and feels she needs to work on breathing, and it's okay if someone did like it and has reasons why Ariana sounds the way she does. 

This is actually her best performance yet, vocally.

She was up there performing nonstop for over 10 minutes and her vocals were up to par the entire time especially during "The Way" and everything after that..

I agree that she has breath control problems, but this performance was a huge improvement in her breath control then what I've seen from her in past performances.

:applause: She slayed this.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

This is actually her best performance yet, vocally.

She was up there performing nonstop for over 10 minutes and her vocals were up to par the entire time especially during "The Way" and everything after that..

I agree that she has breath control problems, but this performance was a huge improvement in her breath control then what I've seen from her in past performances.

:applause: She slayed this.

*Far from her best performance vocally.

Psychedelic

Dont get me wrong, I love Ariana, her voice and I personally believe her stage presence has evolved well but the performance felt flat. Not her fault likely, but the artistic director's, who does not seem to have been the same as Xtina's

lindongardon

It was a cute performance but I have to agree that she needs to learn how to control her breath. She definitely has the pipes but between her being out of breath and not articulating, you can't make out anything she's saying. And imo it's not like the Problem choreography, who many people use as the reason to explain her being out of breath, the problem lol because it's pretty easy. Her stage presence improved though!

Why not focus on your faves vocal ability first? Lol.

Archived