VIDEO : Ariana Grande SLAYS at NBA halftime show (HQ)

Jjang

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She lacks stage presence and the ability to control her breath. It becomes painful to watch her perform, imo. But it was nice, I guess.

She lacks stage presence and the ability to control her breath. It becomes painful to watch her perform, imo. But it was nice, I guess.

*I can't believe i have to explain this again.

*Ariana Grande does not lack breath control ability, its just that she always chooses to sing Problem as her first song, given the fact that she sings it in her higher register while dancing with high heels on she's just BOUND to catch her breath, there's also no breaks inbetween the songs.

*If you watch any acoustic performances of hers you'd realize she tames & controls her breath properly.

Desperado

she's only good at screaming in this performances lol 

The Professor

Someone told me that her range is actually much lower than what her songs are in and i agree. 

She would sound great with lower songs, but i think she wants to keep that youthful/cute image

ARTPOPisaChoice

Her stage presence has gotten so much better! And that was the best I've ever heard her perform Break Free!

Nicki looked so bored/done during Bang Bang :rip:

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Someone told me that her range is actually much lower than what her songs are in and i agree. 

She would sound great with lower songs, but i think she wants to keep that youthful/cute image

Nah, she can actually sing as high, her previous era's performances prove that because she didn't use to move as much.

Ariana can actually go as high as whistle notes, but lately she's been avoiding even going in that direction because if you're not well prepared and warmed up it might actually damage your voice, a lot.

Archived