Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

tfm single four?

NE Thing

Featured Posts

NE Thing

Some places teeth is a fourth single, some places dance in the dark. Some places no fourth single. I'm confused. Help!!

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Andreyw

well...Dance In The Dark was kinda the 4th single , since it was released on the UK radio stations , if I'm not wrong

xoxo cupcakke

It would have been Dance in the Dark most likely as it was released in Australia and New Zealand and I think France as a radio single. Maybe Monster would have been the fourth single for a wider release

gagzus

Officially; DITD was the fourth single in places like France & Australia(?) but it was not an official international single.

Kinda like Eh, Eh & BDR were during TF era

well...Dance In The Dark was kinda the 4th single , since it was released on the UK radio stations , if I'm not wrong

it wasn't released on radio here, only got short promo by some radios when it was in consideration for 3rd single

NE Thing

Nobody puts Teeth as fourth single :emma:

They did on the today show when she performed it, I believe. And in Germany on an advert they said teeth was a single, again, I believe.

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Theoretically, in a way, there is and isn't a 4th single. Dance In The Dark was only released officially in Australia, New Zealand, and France

I like dancin', and ponies....

Noah Fatale

according to gaga, the third single was supposed to be Dance In The Dark but management made her change it to Alejandro,

so technically there is no fourth single, but Dance In The Dark is sometimes considered a single because it was supposed to be one.

people classify it as a promo single because it was released to radio stations in some places like new zealand

in Poland DITD was released as radio single. I remember they started playing it in August and when Gaga had concert in Poland (end of November) it was still on the charts. It slayed so much!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

gagzus

according to gaga, the third single was supposed to be Dance In The Dark but management made her change it to Alejandro,

so technically there is no fourth single, but Dance In The Dark is sometimes considered a single because it was supposed to be one.

people classify it as a promo single because it was released to radio stations in some places like new zealand

nope her label wanted DITD but she fought for Alejandro & it WAS a promo single, it was released with Alejandro as part of an iTunes countdown like Dope & Venus were before the album got released. Alejandro then became the third single bc Gaga wanted it

Noah Fatale

nope her label wanted DITD but she fought for Alejandro & it WAS a promo single, it was released with Alejandro as part of an iTunes countdown like Dope & Venus were before the album got released. Alejandro then became the third single bc Gaga wanted it

i guess i was misinformed then, my mistake oops

Archived