Cinema

My favorite

:legend: :heart:

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:legend:Ā  :legend:Ā  :legend:Ā 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Cody Draco

You're a true little monsterĀ  :monsterpaw:Ā Ā 

Ā 

Even though I don't like the album? Wow you're a true little monster too. Promoting diversity within this fanbase and online kindness. :monsterpaw:

Bradley

For those who still hate Cheek to Cheek, I just wanna say if Cheek to Cheek didn't happen, things would be very different now and this album might have actually saved Gaga's career and reputation (in the GP) without you realizing. So I'm very glad for Cheek to Cheek.

For those who still hate Cheek to Cheek, I just wanna say if Cheek to Cheek didn't happen, things would be very different now and this album might have actually saved Gaga's career and reputation (in the GP) without you realizing. So I'm very glad for Cheek to Cheek.

JustPokeHerFace

All artists go through a slump in their careers, and time has shown again and again that they usually survive and go on to achieve legendary status via re-invention. Cheek to Cheek has been great about giving her a more positive perception in the eyes of the GP, showcasing her vocals, and motivating her to take on a new artistic direction. I'm excited to see what's coming next.Ā 

Gianni Versace

C2C has basically saved her music career tbh, it has been SO successful both commercially and the way it changed public opinion about Gaga

So proud

I hated andĀ stillĀ hate the music and other things this era but I do agree that it has helped her public image TREMENDOUSLY.Ā 

Archived