Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CinemaBlend: Gaga is "biggest star in the world"

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I hated and still hate the music and other things this era but I do agree that it has helped her public image TREMENDOUSLY.

Even her solos? Bang Bang and Lush Life? What about Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye!?? :giveup:

Gianni Versace

Even her solos? Bang Bang and Lush Life? What about Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye!?? :giveup:

I don't like them :shrug:

I found this whole era lacking innovation and uninspired- from the clothes to the covers. I wish she would have brought something new and fresh to the Jazz scene instead of doing the predictable rehashing of classic standards.

I can't complain, though, I really love what it has done to Gaga's confidence. 

Stephen

I don't like them :shrug:

I found this whole era lacking innovation and uninspired- from the clothes to the covers. I wish she would have brought something new and fresh to the Jazz scene instead of doing the predictable rehashing of classic standards.

I can't complain, though, I really love what it has done to Gaga's confidence.

Well I really can't remember anyone else singing Bang Bang in an Afro and a red jumpsuit but yeah totally predictable :Emma:

Gianni Versace

Well I really can't remember anyone else singing Bang Bang in an Afro and a red jumpsuit but yeah totally predictable :emma:

I was talking more about the album itself but even the Afro (which was an allusion to the black jazz singers, I believe) and red jumpsuit were toned back for Gaga. 

Stephen

I was talking more about the album itself but even the Afro (which was an allusion to the black jazz singers, I believe) and red jumpsuit were toned back for Gaga.

Yes it was toned back because the music was toned back. I'll be honest and say I don't listen to a lot of the album but there's a few really great songs on there and I'm glad Gaga exposed myself and other fans to this music.

Gianni Versace

Yes it was toned back because the music was toned back. I'll be honest and say I don't listen to a lot of the album but there's a few really great songs on there and I'm glad Gaga exposed myself and other fans to this music.

That was my very point.

Obviously, I didn't expect 10 inch heels and Avant Garde Couture, I just would have preferred it if Gaga made the music her own, like writing her own song with Tony and breathing life back into a genre that has been ignored by a majority of the general public for a while. 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

fff it's not 2010 anymore. She's definitely ONE of the biggest stars, but Kim Kardashian is definitely the media's darling atm and the biggest star, as well as Beyoncé.

yASSsss

its been so long since i read such beautiful article about her :cry:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Gagaloo911

fff it's not 2010 anymore. She's definitely ONE of the biggest stars, but Kim Kardashian is definitely the media's darling atm and the biggest star, as well as Beyoncé.

Wondering when the first negative comment would be saying she's not. Surprised it took this long given this fanbase.

Fact is, on a GLOBAL scale, Gaga without a doubt is. Only the predictable media outlets IN THE USA give a $hit about Kim n even then she's not. No one else in the world cares about kim or even knows her. Kim is NOT a star, she's a celebrity. Big difference. And even with Bey Gaga is the bigger superstar, at least worldwide. You can stay pressed :staymad: :sis:

Archived