๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna's Grammy performance mic feed!

Ladey Gagz

Featured Posts

It sounds like a mic feed, but I think they didn't separate the main vocals from the backing track/backing vocals. I also don't think she's lip synching, you can hear her breathing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's only the vocal audio of the performance. Madonna is singing over the album track, her voice is clearly heard especially from 3:17 to 3:35

codymonster

Seriously? You can hear her out of breath at times and you still say she is lip-synching. You really just want to hate.

I feel sad for you and for how hateful you all are.

#staypressed

Madonna-Grammys-Performance-2015-GIFs-Pi

Not once did I say she was lip syncing :emma: I said you can hear the pre recorded vocals and her own vocals, so it's not a mic feed. Mic feed is when you hear only her voice.

Psychedelic

OMG! Some of you are jus aaaarghhh... I can clearly understand why Gaga is one of the artists with most haters, it isn't because of her AT ALL, because she is talented and a loving, kind person but has some of the worst fans in history!

ย 

Not once did I say she was lip syncing :emma: I said you can hear the pre recorded vocals and her own vocals, so it's not a mic feed. Mic feed is when you hear only her voice.

ย 

You are correct, except it's not prerecorded vocals, but the actual album track. She sang over it! Somebody, most likely a Madonna fan just filtered most of the backing sound with a program.

ย 

ย 

Ugh... You pressed haters can all **** off!
Let's wait and see if GaGa will be vocally and physically able to deliver such a great performance, if she should ever become 56 years old.

ย 

:applause:

:omg:ย oh my gawd, whereย would she be without autotune & photoshop

Those 2 didn't even exist 20 years ago, and Madonna has been in the bussiness for over 30 years... Educate yourself a bit!

FGGrayson

:omg:ย oh my gawd, whereย would she be without autotune & photoshop

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€

Psychedelic

ย 

ย 

Not far from where she is as those 2 didn't even exist in the 80'sย 

It's not TECHNICALLY a mic feed.

The Grammy's are broadcasted in 5.1 Dolby Surround, which means there are 5 channels of input (unlike stereo broadcasting which has two ca--ls of input and is most commonly used on CDs). The "center" of the channel aka the audio that comes from the front speakers of a surround system are traditionally the vocals, along with some other sh*t that I'm not going to bother to name. This is just the center channel of the broadcast which features Madonna's live mic feed (along with everything that Madonna's mic recorded apart from her voice), the backing vocals from tape, her backup up singers and some synthesizers.

But you can still clearly hear Madonna's vocals. And they're quite a bit shaky.

ย 

Somebody with a brain! Thank God!!!! :applause:

ย 

All others just delusionally either hate or stan!

i just watched the performance for the first time. wtf was she trying to rub it in Gaga's face or something? that just screams Gaga in too many ways possible.

Psychedelic

i just watched the performance for the first time. wtf was she trying to rub it in Gaga's face or something? that just screams Gaga in too many ways possible.

The ending is sooooooooo Paparazzi at 09 vma's. But what other references did you find?

Ugh... You pressed haters can all **** off!

Let's wait and see if GaGa will be vocally and physically able to deliver such a great performance, if she should ever become 56 years old.

relax Mario.

aaronyoji

theres likes 3 layers of vocals, this really doesnt prove anything. well i guess you can say it does just not in favor of the performance lol

In either case; it wasn't really a great performance and that probably wasn't even related to the vocals :sweat: The choreo was so weak compared to what she was/is capable of; for a tv viewer the camera angles probably made it even worse

Archived