💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

#TBT : The Google Chrome Collab

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

I absolutely loved this advert, it gave me goosebumps the first time I watched it :cryga: What I found funniest was that supposedly the interface she uses to post in the video isn't actually how the site looks at all? Or at least I remember reading that somewhere :laughga:

Plus we got this beautiful emoticon from that video :kisses:

The site was like that but they made it look like she used it as a twitter or something, lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Child

I loved it, I still do and TEOG mv slays

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Haroon

The site was like that but they made it look like she used it as a twitter or something, lol

Ahhh I see, well I guess there was false advertising to a much lesser degree then :laughga:

Ahhh I see, well I guess there was false advertising to a much lesser degree then :laughga:

I guess they just did not want to give twitter dat promo

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

lol no

But I loved this ad, and still do.

yeah chrome loves a madness breeza tho   laughing.gif

nah Google Chrome is the faster browser out there , its 2015 you should know that.

the mess is real unknowing the war of a messier.  W7BhGl2.png

gagzus

I absolutely loved this advert, it gave me goosebumps the first time I watched it :cryga: What I found funniest was that supposedly the interface she uses to post in the video isn't actually how the site looks at all? Or at least I remember reading that somewhere :laughga:

Plus we got this beautiful emoticon from that video :kisses:

it was how ladygaga.com looked from the posters perspective during the BTW era if anyone remembers

Florian

Actually she posted on ladygaga.com (and the interface was the same) and not on littlemonster.com. Nothing is wrong  :oops:

EDIT : someone posted it before me. I always forgot to refresh the page. Sorry bro !

FGGrayson

This ad >>> the video

this tbh

Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived