Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga: Cheek to Cheek event to air in theaters 4/30

alternitversion

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, it is. And I only said that I'm still waiting for the DVD. You were the one who started criticizing the show, as if your opinion was important to the release of the DVD.

As you said, we all have our opinions. So deal with mine.  :hor:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

That's clearly your problem, and I feel sorry that you have such a bad opinion on her best tour.

Our opinions on the tour are pointless to the discussion tho. She promised a DVD of the tour, and I'm still waiting.

I feel like we don't really need a DVD. I just downloaded the Livestresm in HD and that's all I need :)

James Gibson

That's great news. But kinda disappointing like it seems so simple, you know? I mean, what's the problem on a single artRAVE dvd or the goddamn ARTPOP documentary promised in 2012 scheduled for 2014? I hope she doesn't break us ignoring this tour on a dvd as BTWB couldn't make it  :emo: IT'S STILL YOUR ALBUM, DON'T ERASE IT AND PRETEND NOTHING HAPPENED. YOU LOVE THE IDEA + THE SONGS + THE CONCEPT, IT'S QUITE DISRESPECTFUL IGNORE ARTPOP LIKE THAT 

xoxo cupcakke

I feel so bad for ARTPIP. Cheek to Cheek must be the cooler older sister and ARTPIP the unattended to middle child

Interlude

I feel so bad for ARTPIP. Cheek to Cheek must be the cooler older sister and ARTPIP the unattended to middle child

nnnn, ARTPOP being the Jan Brady of the situation  :laughga:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

So many awesome things happening, and it's only gonna get better, OMG! I cannot wait to see Gagaloo on the big screen, performing!

True!

All the production on ARTPOP was hiding the true star of her talents: her vocals! :applause:

Yes, definitely. But also  her energy, her passion, her moves disappeared during ARTPOP. She was exhausted.

Because it became about to deliver the pop product, to marketing the brand gaga  - it was not about the passion and music and substance in her energy environment . Yes she was an artist during this time, but the product has taken the air from the artist that she could not breathe. It began already somewhere during the end of TFM and BTW times,  that Gaga was caught by the product, an artist caught in a soapbubble of pop. And how pop-processing processes abstract the artist in many ways - a formula that  prevented her  growth in in some areas, at least on the visible level. 

But it has also helped her because she knows what her makes really happy and that she is an artist and not a Poproboter. But in future someday she can play to be an poproboter  ;)  It's fun for us and can be fun for her -  only one must not lost in the popgame otherwise it transforms into your reality, so that the popgame dominate the artist, 

Now she is much more free again, you can see it and hear it, the people enjoy and feels Gagas musical soul and also she, Stefani can hear how her heart beats for and to the beat of the music again :heart:   

Very happy for Gaga and much thanks  and love to the very good man with the name Tony Bennett  :hearts:

xoxo cupcakke
nnnn, ARTPOP being the Jan Brady of the situation  :laughga:
And Marcia's like I've never heard of a ARTPOP at our sküle :air:

As you said, we all have our opinions. So deal with mine.  :hor:

What on earth, child. Your logic is a mess. First you reply to my comment talking about the release of the DVD, saying that the tour was ****, as if your opinion was relevant to the release of the DVD. Then you accuse me of giving my opinion on the tour. And then you tell me to deal with your opinion, when, in first place, I wasn't even the one who started giving opinions on this and that.

Archived