💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Blank Space fastest video to reach 500M views

Yanko

Featured Posts

Blank Space has become the fastest video to reach 500Million VEVO views, beating the 97 days set by Gangam Style by 3 days.

Taylor Swift - Blank Space
http://www.vevo.com/watch/taylor-swi...e/USCJY1431509
500,118,950 views on February 12, 2015
November 10, 2014 - February 12, 2015 = 94 days

PSY - Gangam Style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
500,000,000 views on October 20, 2012
July 15, 2012 - October 20, 2012 = 97 days

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

k

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Haroon

And deservedly I think, it's such a good music video :woot:

I wonder if she'll beat the record to 1 billion, it'd be a tight race if these numbers are anything to go by :omg:

Weasel

I didn't like the video that much, I don't see how it has any replay value and it's not shocking or weird or anything but I guess Taylor slays everyone with just being... her...

That's what happens when an epic song meet a MV perfect on every details AND funny.
Wonder if she's gonna beat Dark Horse as most viewed female video, still stable at 6m / day  :excited2:

Judas Oyster

It doesn't matter because more people has access to internet these days.

But on a more positive note; it's a good number of views

AlexanderMagno

Impressive! I think the video is beautifully directed, but kind of ordinary, so I'm not sure it is worth of making History. The song is really good though, very catchy and hard to let go!

It will probably lose that steam once the Style video is out. I hope the next single is as successful, it has been exciting.

Son of Venus

If she made more songs and videos like Blank Space I would stan for ha without a thought. She impressed me with this move. Can't wait for Style  :excited:

Archived