Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Kanye West Talks Grammy Backlash w/ Ryan Seacrest

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UrethraFranklin

I'll be honest... Kanye has some truth to what he's saying. His delivery sucks but when you get to the root of what he's saying he's got really good points.

TRILL MONSTER

Oh my god .....we all know beck was the person who didnt deserve it

He was the nominee that we least expected too win

JEWRJEWR

I just heard the most stupid metaphor 

Oh my god .....we all know beck was the person who didnt deserve it

He was the nominee that we least expected too win

um, no lol 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

TRILL MONSTER

I just heard the most stupid metaphor EVER

um, no lol

Lol ......i think a majority of people were surprised when his name was called

Hypocrite, happy that Arcade Fire won over Gaga/Eminem, yet saying winner should be more in accord with popularity.

At least he's smart enough to blame class issues rather than race for once.  Little people in music who vote would rather reward someone like Beck, rather than the super-rich queen who gets all the attention and is accused of stealing songwriter credits (that's what his first class passengers line being made to move slower story was about).

Hum, I want the voters to focus on quality, not popularity...

They should consider both. Popularity at least is objective. Quality is more debatable as it involves different things, some rather subjective.

They should consider both. Popularity at least is objective. Quality is more debatable as it involves different things, some rather subjective.

True, a song/album/artist that is both good and popular deserves to win, :yes: but there's kind of a problem when Pharell wins 3 grammys in the same year. :wtf:

True, a song/album/artist that is both good and popular deserves to win, :yes: but there's kind of a problem when Pharell wins 3 grammys in the same year. :wtf:

!!!! 

Whispering

admit it kanye, u just love beyonce but she loves Jay Z

Basically this. He has a hard on for Bey, but he had to settle for Kim. Kanye and Kim are perfect for each other, with their self absorbed lives.

His argument is so full of holes, I don't even know where to start. Where was he when Arcade Fire was winning over much more popular artists? Oh that's right...he was supporting them!

Where was he when Pharrell's album beat out Beyonce's for Urban Album of the Year this year? Why isn't he complaining about that?

What an idioticy ass he is, he wants the most popular and commercial to win? That's what the trashy VMA's do. Let the Grammy do their thing BEYONCE sucks jackass

Archived