Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A piano based era?

giskardsb

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

I'VE BEEN WANTING GAGA TO DO THIS ****. 

Piano does not just mean ballads. I need some Billy Joel, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen esque rock from her. I want StefaniGa to come back. 

YES ! God bless this topic if there is one ....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between the C2C era and reaction to recent performances it seems clear that the public is primed to accept Gaga at a higher level than ever. And I don't mean "the GP" in pop terms, I mean the wider public that Adele gathered up.

I think the time is ripe for StefaniGa to finally appear in full force. A heavily piano based era with performances such as the Stevie wonder show and sting. More time fronting a full band with backup singers and no backing tracks. Cement in the wider publics mind that she is so much more than "just a pop star" as some of her own fans claim.

Adele doesn't need "little adelesters" because her popularity spans demographics and age categories. Gaga could do the same with a more organic and less electronic pop approach.

What do you think?

I'd love it!! I love every single performance on the piano!! But I doubt she will take this direction with the next album.

TEANUS

I want a IWBWU kind of ballad on the next album, uplifting, but still a touch of sadness. Dope is a fricken downer, it doesn't belong at all IMO.

But idk if I'd want a full album now, especially right after C2C, I'm ready for those bombastic, huge dance number performances again :excited2:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived