Azelia Banks backtracks on using homophobic slurs

destinyofself

Featured Posts

inuborg

Wrong. Of course she can. I'm a gay man, and i could turn round and say i don't like lesbians, purely for the fact they're lesbians, that in itself is homophobic. At the end of the day there's more proof that tells us she is homophobic than not, unless you know her which I'm guessing you don't, and you know for certain she's is this lovely person you make her out to be, you don't have no arguement at, i do, because she's offensive and has a history of this sort of stuff.

Mess at you ignoring everything I've said about you.

She saying she hates gay man is saying she hates her fans, the people she makes music for, her dancers, her close friends, the people she draws inspiration from, etc. Saying Azealia is homophobic is very narrow minded. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destinyofself

Mess at you ignoring everything I've said about you.

She saying she hates gay man is saying she hates her fans, the people she makes music for, her dancers, her close friends, the people she draws inspiration from, etc. Saying Azealia is homophobic is very narrow minded.

I have addressed all of your crap thank you.

You'd know all about narrow minded would you. :toofloppy: Mess of a person you are. For someone who isn't homophobic she's doing a good job of seeming that way.

I just can't at your utter ignorance it's mind numbing that you stand up for such a hateful, spiteful woman. :smh:

inuborg

I have address all of your crap thank you.

You'd know all about narrow minded would you. :toofloppy: Mess of a person you are. For someone who isn't homophobic she's doing a good job of seeming that way.

I just can't at your utter ignorance it's mind numbing that you stand up for such a hateful, spiteful woman. :smh:

The only person being hateful and spiteful is you :Dead: 

Giorno Giovanna

i like ha music but even I do ( as an Azealia fan) wanna smack her face sometimes

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Your ignorance is astounding. Bis-xual people can't be homophobic? You are brainwashed. Gay men can be homophobic towards lesbians and vice versa.

Well AB has gay friends so..
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I hope someone actually lets her know "Hey! What you're saying is really stupid and wrong right now!" like how something or someone flicked the lights on about racial issues for her but she isn't even 100% on the basics on that.  :fail:

I'm crossing my fingers that Janet Mock talks to her.

Thank you I'm glad you agree, I know a lot of other people do too but they stay quiet. I'm not going to be labelled childish or immature by stans who follow the most immature, childish woman in the buisness. So hipocrital. It's my opinion that what she does is wrong and I'm allowed to voice that.

Exactly, you're welcome I agree completely. It just sucks that her disgusting views, opinions, immaturity, and ignorance over shadows her great music. She really could have an established name for herself in this business, but she continues to **** up. Some people agreed with her points at first, but now everyone is just tired of her bull****. I agree with your opinion 110%, I wouldn't even call it an opinion. I would call it straight facts. 

destinyofself

Exactly, you're welcome I agree completely. It just sucks that her disgusting views, opinions, immaturity, and ignorance over shadows her great music. She really could have an established name for herself in this business, but she continues to **** up. Some people agreed with her points at first, but now everyone is just tired of her bull****. I agree with your opinion 110%, I wouldn't even call it an opinion. I would call it straight facts.

SLAY this thread! Yeah my thoughts exactly, she's doing herself no favors whatsoever. Glad someone on here isnt scared to talk up and voice their opinions Either!

inuborg

I agree with you completely. I love how they said do something better with your time, when they're the one with 21k post on the forum :smh:

I don't get how people defend this thing :smh:

So what I have a higher post count, its called being on a site for 4 years :awkney:

And I'm not starting drama on artists I supposedly can't stand. THAT's what I mean. 

But ill let you and numb skull continue your circle jerk

SLAY this thread! Yeah my thoughts exactly, she's doing herself no favors whatsoever. Glad someone on here isnt scared to talk up and voice their opinions Either!

That's the point of the forums! :) Discussion and were allowed to discuss our opinions, her stans get so butt hurt too. I mean in the past I've discussed mine in a mannor that was way to negative, hence getting warning points :hehe: If you got a valid opinion speak it and you have a very valid opinion :legend:

So what I have a higher post count, its called being on a site for 4 years :awkney:

And I'm not starting drama on artists I supposedly can't stand. THAT's what I mean. 

Glad you're letting us continue our circle jerk hehe cheers :hug:

It's frustrating and ignorant of her, but she is somebody who has supported the gay community. 

I wish she would realise that her mothers definition of the word isn't how the word is frequently used. It isn't it's true definition.

destinyofself

You messy hipocrit :lmao: after you've been licking the ass's of all the other Azalia fans in this thread, and 1 person agrees with me and were "circle jerking". You are ridiculous. :awkney: It must really frustrate you seeing all these Azalia posts and so many people expressing their dislike for her. Sooner you get some morals the better. :) A circle jerk requires more than 2 people, moron.

Archived