Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azelia Banks backtracks on using homophobic slurs

destinyofself

Featured Posts

destinyofself

*Azealia

And thats not what back tracking means :awkney:

She is explaining her point

Thanks for repeating what everyone else has said you parrot. Keep defending your fave, I'd love to be there if you ever meet her, she'd drag you gurl. :lmao:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destinyofself

grow up

How ironic of you, you're telling me to grow up, seriously. :awkney: Pressed Azelia stan and i need to grow up? :toofloppy:

destinyofself
I cant believe her stans still try to back up her bull****. LOL.

:millie:  The word she's looking for is misogynist. Ignorant *****

inuborg

Thanks for repeating what everyone else has said you parrot. Keep defending your fave, I'd love to be there if you ever meet her, she'd drag you gurl. :lmao:

Nah, she wouldn't hate me, I'm not a try hard catty gay like most pop stans :emma: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

destinyofself

Nah, she wouldn't hate me, I'm not a try hard catty gay like most pop stans :emma:

You could of fooled me... :toofloppy:

i've never seen anyone complain about her use of the slur "dyke" in BBD

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

You could of fooled me... :toofloppy:

I'm not the one with the blurry avi trying to rebut everyone's explanation of Azealia's argument because you're too simple minded to understand. Its easier to sit here on the internet and be offended because you don't want to see the other side of the point. If you don't like her, then move on. Don't make threads about her, or diss her, or proclaim how much you hate her its an old game. You should be doing much better thing with you time than being catty on the internet with someone who doesn't even know you exist. 

i've never seen anyone complain about her use of the slur "dyke" in BBD

Exactly, she says dyke, c.unt, b---h, n.igga and no one gets offended. But she called one gay man who was antagonizing her first, a ******* in a trade of insults and if you want to choose to get offended, then fine, so then leave the issue alone and ignore Azealia Banks.  

destinyofself

I'm not the one with the blurry avi trying to rebut everyone's explanation of Azealia's argument because you're too simple minded to understand. Its easier to sit here on the internet and be offended because you don't want to see the other side of the point. If you don't like her, then move on. Don't make threads about her, or diss her, or proclaim how much you hate her its an old game. You should be doing much better thing with you time than being catty on the internet with someone who doesn't even know you exist.

Being "catty" and posting an article of things she said is totally different, I'm not calling her any names I'm simply showing people and making them aware of what she is. i should be doing something better with my time? okay i'll be more like you shall i? Delusional, and defending a racist homophobe all for the sake of a song or an album you like, Get some morals.

inuborg

Being "catty" and posting an article of things she said is totally different, I'm not calling her any names I'm simply showing people and making them aware of what she is. i should be doing something better with my time? okay i'll be more like you shall i? Delusional, and defending a racist homophobe all for the sake of a song or an album you like, Get some morals.

Being catty by posting something that doesn't nothing but further continue to demonize someone you don't like. That is very catty.  This isn't brand new information, this was just another opportunity to bring hate towards someone you've already shown disdain for with recycled information. I'm not defending her use of the word *******, Im trying to elaborate on her point for people who don't understand, or just don't want to. Azealia is not a homophobe, there is no way she could be. 

you can't be bi and a homophone sis. And what are you doing to make people aware of what she is :wtf: what is that? Mind your damn business. If you don't like her, IGNORE her like everyone else. Stop trying to be a azealialluminutti theorist.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

destinyofself

Being catty by posting something that doesn't nothing but further continue to demonize someone you don't like. That is very catty.  This isn't brand new information, this was just another opportunity to bring hate towards someone you've already shown disdain for with recycled information. I'm not defending her use of the word *******, Im trying to elaborate on her point for people who don't understand, or just don't want to. Azealia is not a homophobe, there is no way she could be.

Wrong. Of course she can. I'm a gay man, and i could turn round and say i don't like lesbians, purely for the fact they're lesbians, that in itself is homophobic. At the end of the day there's more proof that tells us she is homophobic than not, unless you know her which I'm guessing you don't, and you know for certain she's is this lovely person you make her out to be, you don't have no arguement at, i do, because she's offensive and has a history of this sort of stuff.

destinyofself

you can't be bi and a homophone sis. And what are you doing to make people aware of what she is :wtf: what is that? Mind your damn business. If you don't like her, IGNORE her like everyone else. Stop trying to be a azealialluminutti theorist.

Your ignorance is astounding. Bis-xual people can't be homophobic? You are brainwashed. Gay men can be homophobic towards lesbians and vice versa.

Archived