❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Vote for Gaga

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Notice how Katy always has some but never nearly as much as Madonna or GaGa? It really does seem that her fan base is manufactured.. Don't get me wrong I know she has fans and stans... But it doesn't seem like it's on the same level as little monsters

destinyofself

Madonna? Seriously, it wasn't awful but seriously. I was quite worried watching it, she didn't seem right, looked out of breath and in pain.

GagaisHotAF

Notice how Katy always has some but never nearly as much as Madonna or GaGa? It really does seem that her fan base is manufactured.. Don't get me wrong I know she has fans and stans... But it doesn't seem like it's on the same level as little monsters

I know. Madonna has always had a big fan base. Gaga's fanbase was winning polls everywhere and winning all kinds of competition when Gaga was the biggest star in the world releasing hit after hit. Katy is arguably one of if not the biggest star right now and her fan base isn't winning any competitions.

Probably on Grindr

charliekelso

1. Beyonce/John Legend and Common

2. Sia

Below this was either bad or boring. Even though I enjoyed Annie Lennox.

FRANK1991
Kayla, on 09 Feb 2015 - 19:19, said:

People picking Madonna. :awkney:

It wasn't bad, but....

it was ok...

the performance just looked very mundane for a Modanna comeback; like she's doing the same thing but just change the song a little bit so it sound like one of her hit or something (at first at thought she was performing her old classic :rip: )

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived