💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sam Smith answers to Gaga's tweet

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Didn't he run to hug her after he won?

Since she inspired him, that means his Grammys are hers too, so yassss, 10 time Grammy win Lady Gaga :applause:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

It seems liek he's a fan of every other pop girl as well so it's not that special to me as it was the first moment I heard he was a monster

Same and i dont believe in the story of him being a member here either but congrats to both him and gaga

Gagaloo911

Didn't he run to hug her after he won?

Yes when he won his first one of the night he saw her on the way to the stage and ran up to hug her.

This is so adorable and awesome tho! Congrats to them both for their wins and for being themselves.

Young Pancake

So the next album should include a collab from Sam Smith, Adele, and Beyoncé. We got another Grammy guaranteed!

This is very inspiring due to the fact that Sam was a monster and still is just like all of us. Gaga always tells us to follow our dreams, tells us that we can make it and be huge, said in the MB HBO special that one day we will be selling out Madison Square Garden and she's right. Sam is a huge example of that being true. Gosh I love Gaga  :saira:  It's insane how one women is responsible for inspiring and the uplifting of so many people. She is truly incredible.

Archived