💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Katie Hopkins slated on 'Loose Women' for attacking cancer victim

Jase

Featured Posts

66595.jpg

She had the run of the Celebrity Big brother house thanks to other contestants sitting on the fence, but the reality runner-up met her match today as she appeared on Loose Women.

When panelist Coleen's sister Linda was in CBB, Hopkins was very brazen and harsh about her. Relishing the opportunity to speak up for her sibling, Coleen ranted: "You weren't polite, you told her to put her 'droopy breasts away' or said that she looked like an old person that would smell of urine. If you'd of looked into it, the reason her arm is that fat is because she had breast cancer. She has lymphedema and she's had a mastectomy – her biggest insecurity in life is her arm."

Ms Nolan went on: "As a family, that was hard to imagine someone saying that. Do you ever think, 'actually I shouldn't have said that'…."

Hopkins replied bluntly: "No. There were hard things said. I wasn't a fan of your sister when she was in Celebrity Big Brother and I was a huge supporter of Jim Davidson. And as adversaries, you have to pick your side."

ITV-195657.jpg

Evading Coleen's justified attack, Hopkins attempted to validate her extremely hurtful comments.

"I get a lot of comments every day saying I've got a big nose or I look like Princess Anne."

Coleen then retorted: "But those things weren't brought on by a terrible illness."

Struggling for a positive response from the studio audience, Katie added: "If you put yourself on TV you have to accept that not every one is going to like you."

Janet Street-Porter stepped in to give Hopkins a taste of her own medicine with some serious truth bombs.

She quipped: "Do you think saying that a cancer victim has 'droopy breasts' is constructive criticism?"

Floundering, Katie again avoided the point by saying she just wasn't a huge fan of Linda Nolan's in-house antics.

When confronted with Janet again, Katie tried to worm her way out by smirking: "I'm not trying to do constructive or helpful criticism."

Bitchy Katie recently finished second in the most controversial series ever of Celebrity Big Brother on Friday night.

Whilst I like Katie herself and agree with many of her opinions, this is definitely something I completely disagree with! I can't believe she'd even make remarks about a cancer patient like that! 

don’t you know my a** is famous

It doesn't matter if someone was a cancer patient- dissing on physical appearance or physical flaws is such a useless, low-brow, meaningless insult. It has nothing to do with the real reason why you feel the need to diss the person in the first place. If you're gonna be a b---h enough to throw out an insult, at least make it relevant.

To add insult to injury she literally just tweeted this

Ta7jXl3.jpg

:rip: took me a few seconds...

Queen of shade

Archived