💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Tony & Gaga!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I didn't know less than 5 months is too long :awkney:

I've been bored by this jazz era since the 1st week. This is just my opinion so I think the 'awkney' is useless. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

I voted!

Done.

Gaga: 21.03%

Madonna: 30.13%

Look at the numbers. This is not statistically significant, especially when both fan bases are clearly pushing and there's only about 50 votes in it.

Gypsy Life

I've been bored by this jazz era since the 1st week. This is just my opinion so I think the 'awkney' is useless. 

:awkney:

The Child

I've been bored by the C2C era since the 1st day, you're lucky.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I've been bored by the C2C era since the 1st day, you're lucky.

Well… Me too but 1 week looks less flop monster  :toofloppy: at least she's happy

Gypsy Life

I voted!

Look at the numbers. This is not statistically significant, especially when both fan bases are clearly pushing and there's only about 50 votes in it.

Gaga: 561

Madonna: 561

better? :ohwell:

elijahfan

I'm rooting for my girl, but Annie Lennox floored me tbh - she'd deserve more votes, but anyway... That's obviously a fanbase dick contest going on here, so whatevs :laughga:

The Child

Well… Me too but 1 week looks less flop monster  :toofloppy: at least she's happy

And I think I'm little too harsh on this era, Gaga looks so happy, I just want to hug her tbh

10891744_10204428793814682_3178956530323

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

lady-gaga-2015-grammys-1423446080.gif

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

tumblr_njhuutCV3e1qcgl1no1_500_zpsr97dnh

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Pain of fame1

10891744_10204428793814682_3178956530323

this. Jazz is making her slay again. cant understand why you dislike it. Since yesterday, C2C is my favourite era since TFM, love it :troll:

Archived