💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Katy Perry - By The Grace of God (Next Single?)

Henry

Featured Posts

Prismatic

I believe Teenage Dream was overshadowed by all of the other pop stars who were releasing at the time. This time around we had a depressed Lady Gaga and no other actually stars and Katy shined bright like a diamond and soared across the radio waves into the masses hearts like a firework.

WwFkoHy.gif

This. She just began becoming a pop star during that time (she left her fierce rock image to the Queen of Pop). She's letting the light in to all the people and see who's the true Queen. Katy's truly the dark horse. Whenever someone says she'll flop, etc, she proves them wrong. When she's a single artist and tour will flopped, but her tour is slaying and might be in the top 10 concert of all time. 

WwFkoHy.gif

I doubt it. Label is paying for radio deals but the singles are flopping, I think it's like Taylor has performed All Too Well last year, just a nice move to finish era.

Don't even go there, hunty. Uncle was a flop considering the amount of promo (Katie has performed this song like 18 times, meanwhile Gaga like.. 6? 8?) because the GP doesn't care for her if she releases the real music, not the kidz bops. 

Did we want smashes like Roar and DH? Yes. The others? Not so much. 

1) Feel free to visit KatieDaily.com

2) G.U.Y. was barely a single. Gaga just wanted to give us another music video (when will katie? :giggle:) which she paid by HERSELF. There was no radio deal, the label just didn't care. 

Anyway, enjoy Katie's balls and her gold smashes.

Not to mention Prism is her lowest-selling album. Aw.

PRISM may be her current lowest selling album until the Grammy performance and outsale OOTB. And not to mention PRISM is giving her the biggest tour of her life, yet and is still growing. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

This. She just began becoming a pop star during that time (she left her fierce rock image to the Queen of Pop). She's letting the light in to all the people and see who's the true Queen. Katy's truly the dark horse. Whenever someone says she'll flop, etc, she proves them wrong. When she's a single artist and tour will flopped, but her tour is slaying and might be in the top 10 concert of all time. 

WwFkoHy.gif

Not to mention a lot of people complain about Katy's "immaturity" yet still complain when she puts out a song like By The Grace Of God. At least she tries to silence the critics instead of shutting down like Gaga. Katy deserves more respect than she receives and a lot of Little Monsters need a reality check.

WwFkoHy.gif

BringDaNoize

WwFkoHy.gif

PRISM may be her current lowest selling album until the Grammy performance and outsale OOTB. And not to mention PRISM is giving her the biggest tour of her life, yet and is still growing. 

Do you really think the Grammy will boost up the sales THAT much? 300k? Aw, poor sweetheart, remind me of ATRL kittens who thought all her singles after the SB will go top 10 on the hot 100. The album isn't even at 3.5m. Aw.

Well, the kweens of pop don't sell 13m albums throughout the whole career. Whatever helps you to sleep at night, Prismatic  :yes:

Prismatic

Not to mention a lot of people complain about Katy's "immaturity" yet still complain when she puts out a song like By The Grace Of God. At least she tries to silence the critics instead of shutting down like Gaga. Katy deserves more respect than she receives and a lot of Little Monsters need a reality check.

WwFkoHy.gif

She is definitely mature. We totally see her mature side on PRISM. Sure she have those fun/catchy songs on PRISM (like 3 or 4 tracks), but the second half (been preaching this a long time, but some people are reluctant to read/or listen) is her showing her maturity, her vulnerability and struggles in life (and to some Monsters, that is still childish like okay).

Robotboy

LMAO But Gaga CAN'T get the same promo because, quite frankly, the public doesn't want to see her on the Halftime stage. 

what? she could be there next year if her label also decides to buy that promo slot. :yes:

doesnt katy have her own fan site btw? guess its not very active :ohwell:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Prismatic

Do you really think the Grammy will boost up the sales THAT much? 300k? Aw, poor sweetheart, remind me of ATRL kittens who thought all her singles after the SB will go top 10 on the hot 100. The album isn't even at 3.5m. Aw.

Well, the kweens of pop don't sell 13m albums throughout the whole career. Whatever helps you to sleep at night, Prismatic  :yes:

The rest of the tour is definitely giving her some boost and her upcoming television of the Primsatic World Tour would also influence in people buying the album, sweetie. Her album did go on the top 10 and what's the point of the single going on the top 10 when most of the people already owned it? 

Sweetie, I'm sleep flawless everynight because Deity Perry is coming bigger and bigger with each era. 

Cody Draco

She is definitely mature. We totally see her mature side on PRISM. Sure she have those fun/catchy songs on PRISM (like 3 or 4 tracks), but the second half (been preaching this a long time, but some people are reluctant to read/or listen) is her showing her maturity, her vulnerability and struggles in life (and to some Monsters, that is still childish like okay).

I think her next release will be even better than Prism if she improves upon her mature songs and strengthens her songwriting. She has it in her, I need more Not Like The Movies. :giveup:

Prismatic

what? she could be there next year if her label also decides to buy that promo slot. :yes:

You know most of these Katy thread are made by Monsters right? :awkney:

I think her next release will be even better than Prism if she improves upon her mature songs and strengthens her songwriting. She has it in her, I need more Not Like The Movies. :giveup:

I would kill if she goes back to "One Of The Boys" tbh. I want another "Think of You" babe :hor:

Cody Draco

Did you read the title of this thread? It says Katy Perry in it.

Do you know what section this is in? The entertainment section.

If you feel the need/want to discuss someone other than Katy Perry, a Katy Perry thread is not for you.

tumblr_mknbzrgzgT1s5rr07o1_400.gif

BringDaNoize

The rest of the tour is definitely giving her some boost and her upcoming television of the Primsatic World Tour would also influence in people buying the album, sweetie. Her album did go on the top 10 and what's the point of the single going on the top 10 when most of the people already owned it? 

Sweetie, I'm sleep flawless everynight because Deity Perry is coming bigger and bigger with each era.

5 numbers #1 singles, 6m album sold - 2 #1 singles, 3.4m album sold. Aw.

Did you know the album stopped selling when the tour kicked off?  :giggle:

Whatever helps you to sleep at night, Prismatic   :yes:

Robotboy

You know most of these Katy thread are made by Monsters right? :awkney:

doesnt seem like it when yall come for me (and even gaga), just  for stating facts :madge:

enough of this. :bye:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Cody Draco

I would kill if she goes back to "One Of The Boys" tbh. I want another "Think of You" babe :hor:

I want another "Ur So Gay" :hor:

Prismatic

5 numbers #1 singles, 6m album sold - 2 #1 singles, 3.4m album sold. Aw.

Did you know the album stopped selling when the tour kicked off?  :giggle:

Whatever helps you to sleep at night, Prismatic   :yes:

When will your fave have 2 massive hits in one era  :fan:

I want another "Ur So Gay" :hor:

Yassss. This will make the gp go wild and crazy :fan:

But seriously, that song's actually good 

Gianni Versace

You have no basis for your little theory. And my point still remains, Gaga is simply too bizarre and gay-friendly for big televised on a mostly-conservative sporting event like the Superbowl. 

This might as well be her fan site since people like you love to discredit her leading to further discussion. 

The era that gave her everything that Little Monsters wanted ARTPOP to give Gaga, that is why there are so many pressed souls on this site who after a year and a half still haven't let the light in. Let them seethe at Donatella's doorstep.

mob-wives-lipgloss.jpg

This sums it all up for some of the little monsters becoming worst than those ridiculous pawsdown madonna fans.

dont try it. we all know gaga could have more success if they had the same promo :awkney:

fact remains she has 3 flops, this will be the 4th in 1 era :yes: now leave me alone :madge:

eeerm actually gaga may have given more performances than katy or the same on american television

Archived