💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

How Long Has Gaga Been Working On LG5?

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

:)

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

Since Cheek To Cheek is out I think

Really? That's been awhile, then. Hopefully she's really far into the process.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

I guess since ArtRave finnished, before that she was probably taking just some little notes and ideas.

Wait, didn't she say during one show of the artRAVE that she was working on her next album? I don't remember when that was though.

Well she's always writing new music, so technically she's been working on it since ARTPOP came out. But the official beginning of the album writing was during the late parts of the artRAVE tour, and in January was when the work really started taking place.

Wait, didn't she say during one show of the artRAVE that she was working on her next album? I don't remember when that was though.

Could be, however I think the real work started after she finnished touring so she had more time to get into it.

RAMROD

Since she was 13 :fan:

I think she had better picture once artRAVE over.

She must have lots brainstorming during the time off.

And then contacting RedOne and more people in between

of her socialite activities.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PicklePower

she said during her G.U.Y. interview on GMA she wrote new songs

Really?

Pure Adrenaline

since she was 13 years old

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived