💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Bobbi Kristina Brown won't survive", doctors say.

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

If its cause d--gs i have 0 sympathy, if not rip

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

KyliesChild

Well.. you aren't wrong because it sort of was herself to put her into that situation, so :shrug: It could've been put into better words, though.

Well.. you aren't wrong because it sort of was herself to put her into that situation, so :shrug: It could've been put into better words, though.

well yeah, but im tired and im not gunna write an essay to please a few people on the internet. thanks for not being an ass though :laughga: 

pink sushi

This is sad... :(

Imagine if she dies on the day of the Grammys. That's some illuminati sh*t right there... :wtf:

Well aren't you an d!ck! :usrs:

Imagine if you had a love one and they were addicted to d--gs, you still wouldn't feel sympathy?

Well aren't you an d!ck! :usrs:

Imagine if you had a love one and they were addicted to d--gs, you still wouldn't feel sympathy?

i wouldnt let them get in that state in the first place.

i wouldnt let them get in that state in the first place.

THANK YOU. This so much.... how can we sympathize with a family that, if she died from d--gs, clearly wasn't pay much attention to her in the first place? You don't let people go down that road and get into such destructive mental state if you genuinely care about them.

Regardless, RIP...it's unfortunate but we don't know the whole story yet so let's not all jump on eachother's cases.

THANK YOU. This so much.... how can we sympathize with a family that, if she died from d--gs, clearly wasn't pay much attention to her in the first place? You don't let people go down that road and get into such destructive mental state if you genuinely care about them.

Regardless, RIP...it's unfortunate but we don't know the whole story yet so let's not all jump on eachother's cases.

you can become a d--g addict even if your family or friends pay a lot of attention to you or really care about you. Unfortunately.... 

It's too easy to blame them. 

However, I agree with the last part: We don't know the whole story so maybe it's better to be quiet at this point. 

FrozenKookie

You seem like a sad person

Archived