💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga working with Sir Paul McCartney

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

PopBitch

Yes

But don't you find it interesting, that it happens all of the sudden?

I agree. It seems orchestrated that he's jumping in with lots of younger performers all at once. But Rihanna's song is really getting a lot of praise with Paul and Kanye. I love the freshness of the song, different than what was expected, and hear Paul's influence on it as a songwriter and guitarist.

People seemed to love the song Kanye and Paul just put out also.

I wish really Gaga was standing out from the pack, instead of in the pack of younger celebs all collaborating with Paul around the same time, and instead collaborating with someone no one else is at the moment and can't get - Bowie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's what I want.

But Paul is famous and acclaimed for writing great melodies and hooks and great bass lines. Paul is strong as a lyricist but not really great except for part of his songs. Gaga has been lacking with truly great pop melodies lately, so I think this could be a good collaboration, Paul bringing back in a really great pop melody for Gaga to write lyrics to.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EarnYourLeather

All of her side projects with legends either suck or don't come to fruition. 

Not holding my breath tbh

Lana Del Shade

First Rhianna took inez and vinoodh and now Gaga takes Paul :giveup:

PD: Paul is looking like a transgendrer lately (no shade)

Judas Oyster

I agree. It seems orchestrated that he's jumping in with lots of younger performers all at once. But Rihanna's song is really getting a lot of praise with Paul and Kanye. I love the freshness of the song, different than what was expected, and hear Paul's influence on it as a songwriter and guitarist.

People seemed to love the song Kanye and Paul just put out also.

I wish really Gaga was standing out from the pack, instead of in the pack of younger celebs all collaborating with Paul around the same time, and instead collaborating with someone no one else is at the moment and can't get - Bowie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that's what I want.

But Paul is famous and acclaimed for writing great melodies and hooks and great bass lines. Paul is strong as a lyricist but not really great except for part of his songs. Gaga has been lacking with truly great pop melodies lately, so I think this could be a good collaboration, Paul bringing back in a really great pop melody for Gaga to write lyrics to.

True. That would be nice.

Haha, Bowie yeah, perhaps they meet some day! :P

I will live in the believe that McCartney has realized he's on his way to 80 and want to make a last collaborative album with todays modern good artists :) I wonder which other artists he will align.

Maybe his new  "secret" projects features lots of well-know musicians

I think so too

lavenderblondee

jesus take the wheel. :giveup:

She looks so gorgeous and I'm so excited to see what they have planned together.

I wish she would work with more stimuli with their years.  Like she sang with Mick Jagger and Queen - even if it was AL.

Music that made you move and be happy and party.

Billy Idol would be one big choice so I don't know what is in the way.

LoveandMagic

Great news!! I'd love for her to work with Bowie (probably won't happen, but I can dream).  :flutter:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

bayonse

All of her side projects with legends either suck or don't come to fruition. 

Not holding my breath tbh

are u serious?? if u expect her to sing songs like Swine and Love Game with legends, u really shouldn't hold ur breath

no more parties in LA

are u serious?? if u expect her to sing songs like Swine and Love Game with legends, u really shouldn't hold ur breath

just because those people are old it doesn't mean they can't get frisky :whip:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived