Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga working with Sir Paul McCartney

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson

THAT'S GREAT NEWS. I MEAN PAUL, DIANE, GIORGIO. BET HOW MUCH JEALOUS IS TONY RIGHT NOW  :toofloppy:

*Another pop diva collab with only instrumental by you, Sir McCartney? Is he becoming the new David Guetta?  :air:

heavyMetalGAGA

She seems to be so happy!! That's more important to me than anything else. She has brought so much joy & optimism into my life, all I can hope is that she's thrilled living her dream. 

On top of all that, she's surrounding herself with amazing talent! I love how she told that fan the other day that asked about her new fragrance that she's just focusing on writing music. Good! That's all she needs to be focusing on. Bring out the quality music :D

Oh we will hear it. This is too huge to let fall through. #PraiseBobby right now, seriously...!

But when? :giggle:

Bring back brown brunette revolution 2015. Black hair ga is cute but god no where as near as gorgeous as brunette Vuitton ga

Bring back brown brunette revolution 2015. Black hair ga is cute but god no where as near as gorgeous as brunette Vuitton ga

antpats2

Oh we will hear it. This is too huge to let fall through. #PraiseBobby right now, seriously...!

oooo chica spill the details 

Son of Venus

What do you know Queen of the Gayniverse GGD?

THAT'S GREAT NEWS. I MEAN PAUL, DIANE, GIORGIO. BET HOW MUCH JEALOUS IS TONY RIGHT NOW  :toofloppy:

*Another pop diva collab with only instrumental by you, Sir McCartney? Is he becoming the new David Guetta?  :air:

Oh my god I literally had this exact thought earlier today! :runhug:

gagzus

Paul slowly becoming The Pharrell of 2015 & she looks so good, can't wait to hear what they make

Daaaaamn another amazing collab that's not for her own album BUT I'm sure she's going to work with many great talents for her album, too

wahkeenasitka

I'm in LOVE with this wig and this hair color on her...... In fact, I would go so far as to say this is one of my favorite Gaga wig looks of all time. Yes please & More Thank You.

:wub:

HOTRODSGAGA

"I'll never forget when he called me last year to work and I hung up the phone cuz I thought it was a prank!" :air:

HER NEXT ALBUM GONNA SLAY THO :legend:

"HIS secret project" 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived