💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

PopBitch

To me an album needs to have a clear sounding. Doesn't even need to have a clear concept, but the songs at least need to have the same feel and sound. Madonna does that better than any artist. Up until Hard Candy every album had a concept, a musical direction, clear visuals, etc. The songs on this album don't go together at all. It's all very thrown together and sloppy. The number of songs even shows that. I'd rather have 8 to 10 amazing songs than 5 good ones and 20 other half-assed attempts.

I thought I read she said it was about the two parts of her, the rebel in her, and then the other side of her, the vulnerable side to her and love, her heart.

I haven't heard the full leaked album, but I prefer a shorter, more concise album too. But I like the concept if done appropriately. I just think a long album does become bloated with too much filler.

Edit. I just saw the standard album is 14 songs. That's not too bad. But I always think about 11, 12 or 13 is best if you want to make a classic album that might be acclaimed as brilliant. But I like the tracklist for the standard album, I think. I've heard some of those songs through leaks. She has a long deluxe album, but that is not what is going to be rreviewed. It's the standard album that will be.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how it's a "Super Deluxe Edition" haha anyways I love the album, I'll be purchasing a physical copy as well.

So how did it leak? 

I thought I read she said it was about the two parts of her, the rebel in her, and then the other side of her, the vulnerable side to her and love, her heart.I haven't heard the full leaked album, but I prefer a shorter, more concise album too. But I like the concept if done appropriately. I just think a long album does become bloated with too much filler.Edit. I just saw the standard album is 14 songs. That's not too bad. But I always think about 11, 12 or 13 is best if you want to make a classic album that might be acclaimed as brilliant. But I like the tracklist for the standard album, I think. I've heard some of those songs through leaks. She has a long deluxe album, but that is not what is going to be rreviewed. It's the standard album that will be.

Madonna did say that was the concept for the album and that it was supposed to be a double disc but they got rid of that. If it was a double disc I would totally support that concept and it would be great but the tradklist as is now is just a mess. The songs simply don't flow.

And originally Madonna said the standard edition would have 19 songs and the deluxe 25 songs. But now they created another version with 14 songs so the album would be cheaper. They didn't even think that through seeing the title track isn't even on that version of the album. They simply just cut the tracklist at track 14 and called it a day. Total mess.

PopBitch

Madonna did say that was the concept for the album and that it was supposed to be a double disc but they got rid of that. If it was a double disc I would totally support that concept and it would be great but the tradklist as is now is just a mess. The songs simply don't flow.

And originally Madonna said the standard edition would have 19 songs and the deluxe 25 songs. But now they created another version with 14 songs so the album would be cheaper. They didn't even think that through seeing the title track isn't even on that version of the album. They simply just cut the tracklist at track 14 and called it a day. Total mess.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that.

PopBitch

REBEL HEART - Catchiest chorus part taken out

INSIDE OUT - Catchiest instrumental part taken out

JOAN OF ARC - Acoustic demo was better!

WASH ALL OVER ME - The demo strings MADE the song and they're gone

She ruined all the best songs!

I was worried I would like the demos better and that she would take the soul out of them. I loved the Wash All Over Me demo and also really liked the Joan of Arc demo.

And great instrumental breaks can really elevate a song to something more interesting, like Inside Out.

Hellspont

I gave the album a 6.6/10 after scoring each song, def a big improvement on MDNA but nowhere near a comeback

RAMROD

I just need the mastered versions already.

Come on, Madge!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I gave the album a 6.6/10 after scoring each song, def a big improvement on MDNA but nowhere near a comeback

It's still not finished yet though :spin:

Hellspont

The leaked songs. Final mastering can change a LOT of things.

oh, well autotune baby brought the score down a lot so she should like burn that song

Archived