💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

panosmonster

exactly, it's like a reminder how bad the song is and how great Vogue is, which makes matters even worse

ÃŽÅ“TE! unbearable song. so cheap for a pop icon like her. 

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iloveit123

I can't believe everyone is dragging the new WAOM and RH? They were soooooo generic 2012 edm avicii crap before. Now they are glorious! And now that I've listened the album a couple of times I have to admit that it truly is pretty amazing. Especially the production. Quite innovative. Doesn't sound like anything else atm. So M finally got past the "following trends" thing like she mostly did with the past two efforts. :P

Yup, I agree... especially Rebel Heart, I always thought the demo was weak...

panosmonster

And officially the best song from the album is Devil Pray! in my opinion.

Rebel heart is definately better than Hard Candy and MDNA, but nothing will top COTD. 

Yes, I think the Avicii songs are improved, because they sound less Avicii, they sound more serious

Yup, I agree... especially Rebel Heart, I always thought the demo was weak...

:applause: :applause:

AquaFire Witch

*itch I'm Madonna makes me cringe. I hope there are no other songs like that on the record. I can't wait to give it a proper listen from begining to end though!

I really like Hold Tight and Joan of Arc

His sound is dated and people would drag her for late bandwagon hopping ala Hard Candy. 

Did people drag her for the Timbaland productions? I was 14 back then and did not care about all of this :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

Jenniferella

Did people drag her for the Timbaland productions? I was 14 back then and did not care about all of this :laughga:

The album was seen as nothing special iirc ! And it truly was nothing special imo. A huge letdown compared to COAD.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MyQueen

I can't believe everyone is dragging the new WAOM and RH? They were soooooo generic 2012 edm avicii crap before. Now they are glorious! And now that I've listened the album a couple of times I have to admit that it truly is pretty amazing. Especially the production. Quite innovative. Doesn't sound like anything else atm. So M finally got past the "following trends" thing like she mostly did with the past two efforts. :P

So, we like nostalgia :coffee:

In my opinion this would be a perfect tracklist:

1. Living For Love
2. Devil Pray
3. Addicted
4. Unapologetic Bitch
5. Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)
6. Veni Vidi Vici (feat. Nas) 
7. Inside Out 
8. Body Shop 
9. Joan of Arc 
10. Ghosttown 
11. HeartBreakCity 
12. Best Night
13. Messiah
14. Wash All Over Me

I really like Hold Tight and Joan of Arc

Yes. :rip: I was in hardcore stan mode after the COADF era slayed every possible thing and Hard Candy was shocking to everyone because she went the mainstream radio route with Timbaland, Justin and Pharrell. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

DanielKCarey

Can someone please send me a link, thanks :)

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Archived