Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

I really think Rebel Heart (demo), Wash All Over Me (demo), Iconic and Joan of Arc are some of the best songs she's ever done. Alas half of them have been kinda wrecked for the final album...

I genuinely dislike everything you've listed there and tbh I loathe Iconic. I think its just terrible. SEX is probably one of the worst things shes ever done and as far as the songs we've already gotten on itunes they're such bores. Don't even get me started on that tacky weho twink anthem Bitch Im Madonna.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Leave which ones out?

I'm not gonna say Autotune Baby (the most awful) cause it's already a b-side. But Addicted for example should have made the final cut instead of 'Best Night' or 'S.E.X.'.

'Body Shop' and 'Heartbreak City' are also disposable imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

They don't. But this isn't a good album. Its honestly better than MDNA, I think its much more thoughtful, but its also incredibly bland and incredibly weak especially considering what shes capable of. With Madonna I feel as though everytime she releases an album people reach to put it on a pedestal and act like its great just because its her and while this is an improvement from the last its still not that great of a pop record. Im just tired of gay guys and pop stans trying so hard to make everything she does iconic. As a former stan myself, I just can't fathom why people are still so insistent on riding her **** so hard. I think even Rihanna makes more interesting albums and career choices than Madonna these days.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however I probably couldn't disagree more than I do :) And you don't really have to be M stan to hear that certainly this IS a great album and "incredibly weak" or basic or whatever. Quite different actually :) There's a lot of great songwriting and production moments on this one.

i really like Veni Vidi Vici! Her whole career in one song.

I expressed myself, came like a virgin down the aisle

Exposed my naked ass, and I did it with a smile

And when it came to s-x, I knew I walked the borderline

And when I struck a pose, all the gay boys lost their mind

I justified my love, I made you say your little prayer

Had me crucified, you know I had to take it there

I opened up my heart, I learned the power of good-bye

I saw a ray of light, music saved my life

queen 

i deleted queen graffiti heart autotune baby and beautiful scars 

i love the rest 

Psychedelic

The album is perfect, well at least the first 18 tracks... Most songs were improved a lot, especially S.E.X. and Holy Water. :legend:

I first didnt enjoy the new Inside Out but it's grown on me like Illuminati did. :giveup:

Rebel Heart is good but it kinda lost potential, same as Addicted. Tracks 20-25 sound overproduced, it's like remixes of some original songs. They're fine too though!

Overral rate: 8.5/9

androiduser

Why in hell there's a Vogue part in Holy Water? god..

exactly, it's like a reminder how bad the song is and how great Vogue is, which makes matters even worse

Jenniferella

Waiting for someone to edit Addicted to add the final "I'm addicted, I'm, I'm addicted" at the end of the song  :manicure:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Vernier

Downloading rn, we'll see how it goes, hope WAOM wasn't ruined too much :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I can't believe everyone is dragging the new WAOM and RH? They were soooooo generic 2012 edm avicii crap before. Now they are glorious! And now that I've listened the album a couple of times I have to admit that it truly is pretty amazing. Especially the production. Quite innovative. Doesn't sound like anything else atm. So M finally got past the "following trends" thing like she mostly did with the past two efforts. :p

GreenEyes

Anyone think she kind of sounds like a Drag Queen when she's chanting I'm addicted in the final version of Addicted? :toofunny:

androiduser

Yes, I think the Avicii songs are improved, because they sound less Avicii, they sound more serious

Epione

Even though I don't like Madonna and think she is a terrible person, her new album is great. I liked a lot Devil Pray, Joan of Arc, Iconic, Heart Break City and the best for me was Wash All Over Me.

Archived