Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone please PM me a link?

If you received it, could you PM me too plz? I want to listen to it :)

Just search Rebel Heart download on Twitter, I literally found it in two seconds when I looked last night :rip:

That worked! yay!

Rabbit Heart

It's ok. I think her Grammy performance will be great... I'm highly disappointed with Wash All Over Me ended up, demo was 10000000x better!  :shrug:

Battle 4 Ur Life

Although some of the songs could easily be left out this is her best release since Confessions and one of her best albums.

7.5/10

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

christinahoney

Although some of the songs could easily be left out this is her best release since Confessions and one of her best albums.

7.5/10

Leave which ones out?

7.5/10

this

Wash Over Me would've been an amazing dance track but it is what it is maybe will hear some remixes in the future, overall this is one of her best albums since confessions and she's bringing it very hard I cannot wait to see the promotion she has set up for this album...

panosmonster

i really like Veni Vidi Vici! Her whole career in one song.

I expressed myself, came like a virgin down the aisle

Exposed my naked ass, and I did it with a smile
And when it came to s-x, I knew I walked the borderline
And when I struck a pose, all the gay boys lost their mind
I justified my love, I made you say your little prayer
Had me crucified, you know I had to take it there
I opened up my heart, I learned the power of good-bye
I saw a ray of light, music saved my life

blacklistedd

Since when are albums not a collection of songs? :air:

I'm sorry people are used to some storybook parallel concept album; but albums don't need to be cohesive and threaded to be good. I'm sad to see that you don't agree with that.

They don't. But this isn't a good album. Its honestly better than MDNA, I think its much more thoughtful, but its also incredibly bland and incredibly weak especially considering what shes capable of. With Madonna I feel as though everytime she releases an album people reach to put it on a pedestal and act like its great just because its her and while this is an improvement from the last its still not that great of a pop record. Im just tired of gay guys and pop stans trying so hard to make everything she does iconic. As a former stan myself, I just can't fathom why people are still so insistent on riding her dick so hard. I think even Rihanna makes more interesting albums and career choices than Madonna these days.

christinahoney

They don't. But this isn't a good album. Its honestly better than MDNA, I think its much more thoughtful, but its also incredibly bland and incredibly weak especially considering what shes capable of. With Madonna I feel as though everytime she releases an album people reach to put it on a pedestal and act like its great just because its her and while this is an improvement from the last its still not that great of a pop record. Im just tired of gay guys and pop stans trying so hard to make everything she does iconic. As a former stan myself, I just can't fathom why people are still so insistent on riding her **** so hard. I think even Rihanna makes more interesting albums and career choices than Madonna these days.

I really think Rebel Heart (demo), Wash All Over Me (demo), Iconic and Joan of Arc are some of the best songs she's ever done. Alas half of them have been kinda wrecked for the final album...

Archived