💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

destructivelove

Hold Tight really sounds disjointed.

this. The song just stops completely like 5 different times. It's like they couldn't think of/didn't care to make transitions. So just said **** it

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how she made rebel heart from a fun song, to a boring one? it was perfect :(

Even the acoustic version of Rebel Heart that leaked had more soul. 

I'm hoping the final mastered version has more soul. These tracks aren't 100% finished. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

panosmonster

Even the acoustic version of Rebel Heart that leaked had more soul. 

I'm hoping the final mastered version has more soul. These tracks aren't 100% finished. 

exactly! it had such a positive vibe but now it's just dull. i agree with you that this version is not 100% finished. 

Body Shop is amazing! its so MIA meets Enya, love the tribal beats, what a fun little lovely song! 

I invented post-its

destructivelove

Can someone explain to me why Madonna ditched avicii completely? Other than just "his music wouldn't fit". Because obviously b---h I'm Madonna doesn't fit literally at all. And it's on the album

christinahoney

What have she done to Rebel Heart? :giveup:

Don't really like the album tbh. Too much fillers. There are some jams but the rest is a no-no.

What do you consider filler?

Cameron Dallas

Inside Out really made me cry. Why Madge?? It has potential to be my favorite song by you :cry:

Can someone explain to me why Madonna ditched avicii completely? Other than just "his music wouldn't fit". Because obviously b---h I'm Madonna doesn't fit literally at all. And it's on the album

His sound is dated and people would drag her for late bandwagon hopping ala Hard Candy. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

christinahoney

Inside Out really made me cry. Why Madge?? It has potential to be my favorite song by you :cry:

You don't like it?

I loved the demo but the leaked version isn't that great. Did they remove a guitar and beat? It sounds so empty, just like Illuminati demo vs finished.

Songs that have been destroyed / ****ed up:

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Inside Out

Heartbreak City

Songs that are 500x better:

Iconic

Messiah

SEX

I haven't listened to all songs, because the leak isn't the final version (it's really low quality, just compare it to the 6 official tracks). But I'm surprised -- and sad -- that my favorites and least favorites have somehow switched.

On the plus side we have amazing demos, so once I've got the final album I'll be making a nice CD 2. ;)

IMO

Songs that have been destroyed / ****ed up:
Rebel Heart

Songs that are 500x better:
Iconic
Messiah
SEX

Illuminati

Hold Tight

Joan Of Arc  :wub:

Body Shop 

Holy Water