๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Halftime Show the Most-Watched in Super Bowl History

itsIGGYiggz

Featured Posts

Google gave the searches and interest during the show and after the show and missy Elliot along with lenny kravitz don't even come close to having half the searches and interest that katy had.

Poor haters though, even Google proving them wrong!

Imagine the meltdowns if katy wins a grammy LOL

their desperation is becoming laughable at this point

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure all those people watch it for the halftime act.ย  :smh:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Spartacus

Some of you sound ridiculous. I legitimately don't like Katy, but it is foolish to not recognize her impact on the past years of pop, as well as her incredible impact at the Super Bowl. Just cause you don't like someone, doesn't mean they can't do well :dead:

There's no way that more people were interested in KP & Bruno than Madonna. The ratings are higher each year.

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€โ„ข

Spartacus

Spartacus

not me anyway. but its all over the internet. i guess its a google statistics

Such a huge spike it's... unbelievable. :giggle:

ย 

When Bruno Mars was announced every said he'd flop cuz "who's Bruno Mars?" but his ratings were higher than Madonna. They want to convince me that Bruno Mars attracted more viewers than THE Madonna? Pffft!

Such a huge spike.

ย 

When Bruno Mars was announced every said he'd flop cuz "who's Bruno Mars?" but his ratings were higher than Madonna. They want to convince me that Bruno Mars attracted more viewers than THE Madonna? Pffft!

its not that what im trying to say. of course madonna is untouchable career wise and imo she changed the way the super bowl halftime is done. what im trying to discredit is all the haters who claim that nobody cared for katy, that people would have watched the thing if nobody performed and the tv was showing black and that she was overshadowed by a cartoon (that she used) when the truth is that she generated immense interest to herself during and after the performance

somnambulist

I don't mind Katy Perry, I bop to her music and I'm not embarrassed to do so, but you know your performance skills are subpar when everyone is talking about the dancing shark more than you as an artist. The whole thing felt like a giant opening for Missy Elliot to come out.

Archived