πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Halftime Show the Most-Watched in Super Bowl History

itsIGGYiggz

Featured Posts

JaggedMonster

The only one that ppl are talking about is Missy..

Β 

P.S.Β  ppl also were watching the game not just her.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you sound ridiculous. I legitimately don't like Katy, but it is foolish to not recognize her impact on the past years of pop, as well as her incredible impact at the Super Bowl. Just cause you don't like someone, doesn't mean they can't do well :dead:

Yas to this post. I totally get that not everyone likes everyone, but to deny someone's undoubted talent and success is delusional. And you find that moronic behavior all around here

monsterdreams

The KatyCats don't need this information.

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

SPARTACUS

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

Thank you.

Β 

It's only 10 minutes long. People just simply have to keep their tvs on the channel and she'll get the views. If there was a significant increase in viewers for the HTS then a drop after she's finished then she could boast. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Pain of fame1

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

This. Hope gaga does superbowl

PopBitch

Because the overall viewership for the game dropped that year, therefore the half-time viewership also decreased.

True. It has to do with how bit the Super Bowl game ratings are and the half time is usally above those numbers somewhat. But Madonna did pull in three million viewers over the actual Super Bowl game viewers. That's a lot and was talked about at the time. I don't know that anyone has brought in that many viewers above and beyond the actual Super Bowl game viewers.

This year's game was very hyped and a lot of interest in the Super Bowl this year. It had been ten years since Tom Brady had won a Super Bowl. The teams playing have a lot to do with it. The game was close, so didn't become a bore, and people were invested and staying with the game all the way through and building.

Phoenix

That doesn't surprise me. Every next one is gonna be watched more than the previous one. Esspecially if it's a popular pop music artist. :ohwell:Β 

πŸ’Ž

Thank you.

It's only 10 minutes long. People just simply have to keep their tvs on the channel and she'll get the views. If there was a significant increase in viewers for the HTS then a drop after she's finished then she could boast. :coffee:

There was an increase during the halftime show. There is every year. Many people just tune in to see it. Other than the last hour of the game, it's the highest rated part of the super bowl.

Psychedelic

Some of you sound ridiculous. I legitimately don't like Katy, but it is foolish to not recognize her impact on the past years of pop, as well as her incredible impact at the Super Bowl. Just cause you don't like someone, doesn't mean they can't do well :dead:

Β 

This.Β 

Β 

I gues they know very well in the back of their minds, Katy has a lot of impact.

Β 

The paradox is that if she didn't have impact, they wouldn't be trying to discredit her impact so constantly and with this much effort in the first place :toofunny:

Β 

Β 

Congrats to Missy on a successful Super Bowl! :applause:

Β 

People didnt even knwo she was coming on when they tuned it... this needs to stop :air:

Archived