Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Halftime Show the Most-Watched in Super Bowl History

itsIGGYiggz

Featured Posts

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

Why is so hard for some of you to just congratulate her (or just don't say anything).  :giveup:

Like, is easier for you guys to post arguments to discredit her achievements.  :rip:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Thanks to Missy, all her 3 songs she performed is slaying the iTunes charts rn (she's holding #3,#4 and #6) when Katys highest peaked song is at #17

Where's her album? 

And it has been said before, why do people need to rebuy 'Firework', "Roar', "Dark Horse" when it already smashed. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

And what's funny is that out fanbase is probably a huge factor why she beat the record aGmdiYV.jpg

this

:sweat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Prismatic

Why is so hard for some of you to just congratulate her (or just don't say anything).  :giveup:

Like, is easier for you guys to post arguments to discredit her achievements.  :rip:

It's like atrl tbh. 

PlasticHo

Wow Katy's being the highlight of the night right behind the winning hour. Only her, Queen of Pop, Legend :applause:

You'll notice there is a slight decrease and then an increase. I'm banking on Missy Elliott being mentioned all over Facebook and Twitter. ITunes supports that claim.  (More excuses of course.)

Brainiac

I can say as I please. My comment has nothing to do with whether or not I liked her performance anyway. The fact of the matter is I highly doubt the increased viewership is a direct result of her being the halftime performer. There's many other factors involved.

B83tHbFCUAIGlHf.png

Numbers talks

6:31-7, 99.5 million

7-7:30, 109.7 million

7:30-8, 116.6 million

8-8:30, 118.5 million

8:30-9, 118.1 million

9-9:30, 116.9 million

9:30-10, 119.2 million

10-10:10, 120.3 million

the viewership continued to increase and the halftime show was not even the most watched segment.

when katy ended her performance the show lost 400 000 viewers so this is the number of people who are not football fan that katy brought in front of the superbowl

8-8:30, 118.5 million

8:30-9, 118.1 million

the most talked about superbowl ever due to the deflate gate , katy can keep her supposed record till next year when the viewership will keep the constant increase.

iVL8DQlXktkN2.gif

ok. good for her for performing with Missy. thank you Katy!!!

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

TheOriginalOne

Where's her album? 

And it has been said before, why do people need to rebuy 'Firework', "Roar', "Dark Horse" when it already smashed.

everybody already owns those songs :air:

Robotboy

Queen Purry. 

I did like it alot.

tumblr_nj4imfJI0L1qhzi2jo2_250.gif

god. imagine be offered to dance at superbowl and then.. ugh i cant even begin :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Prismatic

everybody already owns those songs :air:

That's my point for that post, this is why Katy isn't so high on singles, but higher on albums. 

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.
This.

Congrats to her but you gotta take this into account.

Where's her album? 

why would her albums chart when all her 3 songs were from different albums + she's not the main act, but why non of Katys albums is charting on the top 5, as I remember the past years performers slayed the iTunes (single and album) charts after their show

Archived