Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My C2C Tour Poster

lg5

Featured Posts

I was playing around and made this. It's nothing great but I think I'm going to print it out for my room! Enjoy! :kissga:

fzagoz.jpg

I love it so much wow. It's beautiful and so professional looking.

Only thing I would suggest is ticketmsster, twitter, and interscope logos being transparent. You can do this by going to google images > search tools > color > transparent :)

I love it so much wow. It's beautiful and so professional looking.

Only thing I would suggest is ticketmsster, twitter, and interscope logos being transparent. You can do this by going to google images > search tools > color > transparent :)

thank you so much! 

HighwayFantasy

I was playing around and made this. It's nothing great but I think I'm going to print it out for my room! Enjoy! :kissga:

fzagoz.jpg

It looks really good. I am a graphic designer so i have some feedback. Make sure the text have enough space between the lines  (tour dates), give it  more air. And i would scale the logo's, they are a little to big (and make them transparent). But a really good job!  :yes:

Curunir

it's amazing :giveup:

but i don't see why you'd want the logos and the dates on the printed out version for your room :flop:

It looks really good. I am a graphic designer so i have some feedback. Make sure the text have enough space between the lines (tour dates), give it more air. And i would scale the logo's, they are a little to big (and make them transparent). But a really good job! :yes:

Thanks for the help :)

it's amazing :giveup:

but i don't see why you'd want the logos and the dates on the printed out version for your room :flop:

I was trying to make it look like an official tour poster :hug:

Archived