💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry THREATENS Taylor Swift: "You're going to hear about it!"

Pop

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

maybe she should focus on trying to hit her studio notes live at the SuperBowl before trying to come for other musicians who're better than her :madge:

As if Taylor's vocals were better than Katy's :rip:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Is Bad Blood even a diss track? Because it sounds more like Taylor being bitter after one of her relationship ends. :smh:

I do think Katy has the ability to write a really good diss track though.

I'm waiting for another "Circle the Drain". 3e5dbfe7-1.gif

JaysAMess

I'm waiting for another "Circle the Drain". 3e5dbfe7-1.gif

Ugh, yes! Circle the Drain is such a good song. :giveup:

mariomania1234

This whole situation is cringe worthy. I can't believe two grown women act this way. 

MonsterOfSpain

Ugh, yes! Circle the Drain is such a good song. :giveup:

I know right?! And it's a diss to Katy's past boyfriend, rapper Travie McCoy.

DRAG HA TAY

MICROWAVE HA TAY

SCALD HA TAY

COOK HA TAY

SERVE HA ON A SILVER PLATTER TAY  :omfgaga:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JaysAMess

It's sad how people are calling Katy childish, yet Taylor Swift is the one who a) wrote a song about Katy and b) went into detail about "what happened" in an interview.

Why not call Taylor childish instead of Katy? At least Katy is being somewhat more mature about the situation.

I know right?! And it's a diss to Katy's past boyfriend, rapper Travie McCoy.

Someone needs to teach Taylor how to write a diss track, since it's obvious all she can write about is relationships.  :spin:

I've read most of Taylor Swift's lyrics and they're decent, run of the mill stuff. There isn't really anything remarkable about her songwriting besides her ability to write lyrics that relate deeply to the teen girl experience. That's not a slag at her - she writes stuff that resonates with young people and that's great. But it doesn't make her a great oye memorable lyricist. Her imagery, rhymes, word choice, themes, all are pretty mundane. She's better than Katy, but not by much. Lorde is much better and more interesting than both of them - and I don't like Lorde that much. Taylor is not a great vocalist, either, so don't throw stones from your glass house. She's successful because of catchy melodies and relatable lyrics, not because of her deep poetry or innovative production or whatever. She and Katy are in the same bracket, even if Taylor is a bit superior.

Be honest - most of you hate Katy because of the media "feud" and because you think she stole Gaga's success. Now Taylor is "feuding" with Katy and you're happy someone is bringing her down. If that's how you feel, fine, but don't try to make it seem like an argument about "art" (lmfao) or "talent."

JaysAMess

I've read most of Taylor Swift's lyrics and they're decent, run of the mill stuff. There isn't really anything remarkable about her songwriting besides her ability to write lyrics that relate deeply to the teen girl experience. That's not a slag at her - she writes stuff that resonates with young people and that's great. But it doesn't make her a great oye memorable lyricist. Her imagery, rhymes, word choice, themes, all are pretty mundane. She's better than Katy, but not by much. Lorde is much better and more interesting than both of them - and I don't like Lorde that much. Taylor is not a great vocalist, either, so don't throw stones from your glass house. She's successful because of catchy melodies and relatable lyrics, not because of her deep poetry or innovative production or whatever. She and Katy are in the same bracket, even if Taylor is a bit superior.

Be honest - most of you hate Katy because of the media "feud" and because you think she stole Gaga's success. Now Taylor is "feuding" with Katy and you're happy someone is bringing her down. If that's how you feel, fine, but don't try to make it seem like an argument about "art" (lmfao) or "talent."

:applause:

Well said.  :applause:

Extremely well said.

Educate them :legend:

The wonderful thing about this is that Taylor hasn't said anything at all since the RS interview in September. Katy is doing all the work by stirring the pot and talking about it (by my counts this is the third time) So the only one being childish here is Katy tbh :oops:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived