Featured Posts

Redstreak

That wasn't even an attack :rip;

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

So is "don't you know my a$$ is famous" but you don't judge gaga's entire discography by it, no?  :)

Yes but sick beat was just an example among others you know

LOL you are clearly ignorant or being a prick on purpose

If you actually listen to one of her albums you will find that she has amazing lyrics and she is a very gifted songwriter. It's easy to pick out one line and make it seem look bad. "Looking good and feeling fine, looking good and feeling fine" wow what kind of iconic lyrics

Besides, Shake it off has a great meaning but I guess you have no clue what it's about

I'm ignorant and stupid, you're the most intelligent person, sorry.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Yes but sick beat was just an example among others you know

I'm ignorant and stupid, you're the most intelligent person, sorry.

No, I don't know. She has some humorous, fun lyrics but she also has some really serious, well written lyrics.

I think you are the one who doesn't know. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MarryTheSequins

Bad Blood has got to be one of the worst songs I've heard. Not to mention how childish the whole thing is. I don't see how Katy is 'bullying' Taylor when Taylor is literally doing the most to slag Katy off?

for the record, in my opinion neither of them are great artists and I can't believe everyone is jumping to Taylor's side just because Gaga said something nice about her and Katy and Gaga are supposed rivals.

The Child

No, I don't know. She has some humorous, fun lyrics but she also has some really serious, well written lyrics.

I think you are the one who doesn't know. 

If you say so

tumblr_niuml9ZRqH1t0jev2o1_400.gif

in my opinion neither of them are great artists

Finally, someone who has the same opinion as me

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

All this thing is pretty lame from both sides, they don't even know how to do it properly.

tumblr_mryuqn5EkI1qbh0eio1_500.gif

Let us not forget that Katy Perry also attacked Mariah Carey previously and this was her response:

tumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o3_250.giftumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o4_250.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Let us not forget that Katy Perry also attacked Mariah Carey previously and this was her response:

tumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o3_250.giftumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o4_250.gif

Actually this Mariah response is fake to be honest, they put this sentences in this gif, but it's true that Katy made fun of Mariah with stupid statements that she could have avoided since she's not in the position to criticize or making fun of true legends.

Evan Peters

both of them are equally annoying but katy needs to stop (but i mean, have we ever even got real evidence that they hate each other?? :laughga: )

emma roberts is an abuser

JaysAMess

Is Bad Blood even a diss track? Because it sounds more like Taylor being bitter after one of her relationship ends. :smh:

I do think Katy has the ability to write a really good diss track though.

Archived