:

:

:

musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

I wish that she'd release another LP instead of an EP, but I won't get my hopes up since LP1 was released like 6 months ago.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boobtank

There was a full vogue breakdown in Give Up and it was everythinggggg, like a lot longer than how she used to vogue during the song before, I loved itttt. And Two Weeks was amazing, she had that cloth thing she did on jimmy fallon. Video Girl was performed in this like lazer circle thing it looked sooo awesome.

Desperado

I wish that she'd release another LP instead of an EP, but I won't get my hopes up since LP1 was released like 6 months ago.

Yeah its probably a 4 song ep first

inuborg

aka what Azealia did to herself hyping a new release 48 hours after she released BWET 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

aka what Azealia did to herself hyping a new release 48 hours after she released BWET 

true lmao and the deluxe 

inuborg

needless to say i will be ripping the best quality of the 3 ew songs and playing the **** out of them like I did with Lights On/Give Up/Pendulum. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

needless to say i will be ripping the best quality of the 3 ew songs and playing the **** out of them like I did with Lights On/Give Up/Pendulum. 

inb4 nobody recorded them 

I'm that up-and-coming b---h! I'm that new b---h!

She did not just get a puppy :deadbanana: Azealia, you should really stop now :air:

What was the picture?

Nvm I can see it now. Who insulted her? :/

The guy that took the picture

Desperado

What was the picture?

Nvm I can see it now. Who insulted her? :/

the guy who made up with her in the ´picture, he said that she was a *****, some racist **** and all 

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived