💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

Staryu

she's awfully...pale...on the cover

True, which makes her look even less like Catty Noir. :emma: I still loooove the photoshoot, but I wonder what they were thinking...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

on instagram:

I'm out ! La was so cute, I made some new friends and also received some major major news!!! I can't wait to reveal my next surprise !! #staytuned

another surprise :excited: what if its for FS2? 

True, which makes her look even less like Catty Noir. :emma: I still loooove the photoshoot, but I wonder what they were thinking...

​probably, "a dark skin cover wouldn't sell as much" mindset :(  

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Staryu

on instagram:

I'm out ! La was so cute, I made some new friends and also received some major major news!!! I can't wait to reveal my next surprise !! #staytuned

another surprise :excited: what if its for FS2? 

​probably, "a dark skin cover wouldn't sell as much" mindset :(  

​= 

I wonder what could be the surprise. :huh: More Tour dates or FS2-related info hopefully! :excited2: 

inuborg

​= 

I wonder what could be the surprise. :huh: More Tour dates or FS2-related info hopefully! :excited2: 

​I really need some FS2 news but i don't think thats something she'd need news from someone else 

Desperado

Well let's not forget she's not alone on her releases, she has a label even tho is small. So it could be F2 news, or the deluxe bwet news, OR the collab with Rock city. Or maybe another magazine cover. thats are like the only things i can think of. lol 

Hexxx

I forgot about that collab. I hope it's FS2 news cause I want more music

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

I was starting to miss you guys after not posting as much for a week. :emo: I almost thought phasing into using ggd and ATRL more often but I don't think that will be the case. 

Desperado

OR maybe a tv performance orr she's getting a big collaboration or the jamie hince album is happening

Desperado

If this forum get its **** together then i will not leave but with all the mess that happened with the downs and it being offline then lol 

Hexxx

OR maybe a tv performance orr she's getting a big collaboration or the jamie hince album is happening

Who?

Desperado

Who?

​is a guy from the kills or something like that, it was kate moss husband, and he worked with ab, we were supposed to hear the music nearing xmas...

Hexxx

​is a guy from the kills or something like that, it was kate moss husband, and he worked with ab, we were supposed to hear the music nearing xmas...

Oh okay. Thanks! 

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived