Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

Desperado

Stop complaining!!!

Still disappointed that i can't even find BWET in any stores i go to :noparty:

:/

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

ANOTHER black and white video?

giphy.gif

​Why are you complaining? Its an amazing concept. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

boobtank

​Why are you complaining? Its an amazing concept. 

​I'm happy we're getting the video don't get me wrong. Just would have liked it to be in colour that's all. We've got 212, Luxury, Chasing Time and parts of the Yung Rapunxel video in black and white. I think she should stop with the black and white for a while tbh.

Staryu

​I'm happy we're getting the video don't get me wrong. Just would have liked it to be in colour that's all. We've got 212, Luxury, Chasing Time and parts of the Yung Rapunxel video in black and white. I think she should stop with the black and white for a while tbh.

I'm sure that the Fantasea II era will be colorful as f*ck in comparison to the BWET era, so I'm okay with it now. :yes: It seems repetitive atm (official BWET photoshoot + 3 MVs), but when we'll look back to the BWET era (... omg I still can't believe that we'll move on from BWET soon :air: ) we will probably appreciate the B&W even more. It's cohesive.

Prismatic

I bought 3 copies of BWET :emma: two from the bundle (platinum and hoodie) and one digital. I might even get a 4th if I see in a store around me :emma: #LoyalKunt

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Staryu

I bought 3 copies of BWET :emma: two from the bundle (platinum and hoodie) and one digital. I might even get a 4th if I see in a close around me :emma: #LoyalKunt

:applause: 

boobtank

I still need to get my physical copy as I'm getting a new car soon, gonna play the album so loud :Jase:

Ice Prince

Even though i don't got a physical copy just happy enough i got my concert ticket in the mail :zilla:

Staryu

When do you guys think we'll realistically get FTSW? I'm calling a October release date.

Hopefully a single in July/August

Album in September

Desperado

When do you guys think we'll realistically get FTSW? I'm calling a October release date.

Next year

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived