💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

inuborg

I mean, K.Michelle makes cute Mary J Blige leftovers, but that yodeling over an azealia type of beat kinda scares me.

Is her movie gonna have a soundtrack or something? Cause if so, i want Jill and Common collabs

​V.SO.P. was good imo 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

​V.SO.P. was good imo 

​yeah i love that one. but the other single female anthems are not my cup of tea. i think the collab could work

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

It's funny seeing the same people saying "I'm so done with her" every other week. Like how much more done could you be :lmao: 

Staryu

It's funny seeing the same people saying "I'm so done with her" every other week. Like how much more done could you be :lmao: 

'Seems like they can't simply just move on with their lives + they talk trash about Katy ALL the time so............ :rip: the hypocrisy is real

inuborg

'Seems like they can't simply just move on with their lives + they talk trash about Katy ALL the time so............ :rip: the hypocrisy is real

​*goes to like your post*

*sees "PAWS UP"*

*Laughs manically to self*

Staryu

​*goes to like your post*

*sees "PAWS UP"*

*Laughs manically to self*

:rip: 

I like it now. :shy:

inuborg

:rip: 

I like it now. :shy:

​Not with this decrypted hand on my display picture :creep: 

Staryu

​Not with this decrypted hand on my display picture :creep: 

I wish that Admin would remove our reputation scores from our avis... and as your number increases, the rectangle ends up taking more space (and I'm gonna hit the 1k mark soon). :messga: 

This is GGD's ARTPOP era tbh, but hopefully this awkward transition will be worth it. :deadbanana:

inuborg

I wish that Admin would remove our reputation scores from our avis... and as your number increases, the rectangle ends up taking more space (and I'm gonna hit the 1k mark soon). :messga: 

This is GGD's ARTPOP era tbh, but hopefully this awkward transition will be worth it. :deadbanana:

​not even ARTPOP was this off putting though lol

I like how they couldn't fix the post count so they just don't put it under our names lol

Staryu

​not even ARTPOP was this off putting though lol

I like how they couldn't fix the post count so they just don't put it under our names lol

A mod fixed my post count, but then Admin quickly said that he should stop (eek) so I'm one of the few members here with an accurate post count. :fan: 

Staryu

and yet people will keep saying that she's this super evil woman, tsk tsk :green: :sara: 

Sunny

The beginning scared me but at least it flows good. It really has a Japanese vibe

I like dancin', and ponies....

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived