💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry bringing her Prismatic World Tour to Asia

HANZ

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Omg she's gonna crack the top 10 solo tours of all time, and totally deservedly because that tour is kick ass :omgexcited:

I'm super happy for the Asian fans, make sure you get a ticket and go see it if you're into her songs, you won't regret it :party: I'm guessing the tour will keep going until halfway through the year or even three quarters - which would mean she'd been touring for over a year :omg:

I think she will tour all year long this year. :yes:

The tour will start in February in Europe on February 16.

The Half Time Show ill give her even more sale boost, I believe.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome. Asian market is HUGE.

The people of the Philippines like her except the pressed Filipino stans from this wack Facebook group of Filipino monsters. :roll: (I'm a Filipino but I despise these stans who got nothing to do in their lives other than drag Katy for every single time)

Anyway, I'm pretty sure she will earn a lot from her date in Manila, Philippines. She can easily fill the 50,000 seats, if not, very close to it. Especially when the cheapest ticket for her Manila date is less than $25 dollars. Very affordable for the Filipinos who want to watch any worldwide superstar who visits the country.

She might be a basic but there's no denying that she's becoming a tour icon right now. :applause:

Rudz Xinc

her tour looks great, no wonder she brings it to Asia, I'm happy for her fans, can't wait to watch it on DVD, hopefully it will be released in full

Look at those clowns

LeoFameMonster

OMG, the slayage... she will sure pass the 200 million mark with these dates, and she'll probably add even more after her performance on Sunday at the Superbow.

Many people have said that before in this forum and she has proven them wrong. Her tour is visiting most parts of the world with excellent ticket sells, about to become one of the most profitable tours of all time.

before or after the monster ball record breaking tour, before or after her grammy (oh wait no grammy) selling singles doesn't make you big. I bet you half the people going to her tour arent fans but it was something to do. She can't touch Gaga when it comes to touring. But I can't hate on you defending your  girl, to each their own. 

Psychedelic

before or after the monster ball record breaking tour, before or after her grammy (oh wait no grammy) selling singles doesn't make you big. I bet you half the people going to her tour arent fans but it was something to do. She can't touch Gaga when it comes to touring. But I can't hate on you defending your  girl, to each their own. 

She's not 'my girl', I like her but she is not my favorite, that comment comes off childish as well as your grammy shade. I'm just stating facts, she is most likely going to surpass the monter ball's grossing amount with these new addded dates. And if most people that go to her shows are not her fans, doesn't matter, they're still paying to see her, daaah! By the time this tour is over she will be approximately 100 million dollars away to equal Gaga's total grossing amount from tours. So yes, she can surely touch Gaga when it comes to touring if she decides tour expand this tour. This tour is massive, and there's no denying on that.

Vernier

The Cultural Appropriation Tour filming on site

:derpga:

But is it really culture appropriation when you appropriate it on Asian soil? :derpga:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

But is it really culture appropriation when you appropriate it on Asian soil? :derpga:

She'll have to get Queen Avril Lavigne to make an appearance just to be safe in respecting traditional Asian culture :derpga:

If she keeps the same average gross per show and add let's say another 25 shows, her tour will possibly gross over $240 million making this tour the 5th highest grossing tour by a female artist behind only Madonna, CĂƒÆ’Â©line and Cher.

Prismatic

If she keeps the same average gross per show and add let's say another 25 shows, her tour will possibly gross over $240 million making this tour the 5th highest grossing tour by a female artist behind Madonna, CĂƒÆ’Â©line and Cher.

If this happens.... I'm going to be super happy :emo: slay Katy.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Cant believe how much shes become a touring artist after 1 album, it could outgross the TMB :'(

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Pure Adrenaline

I told ya she will want to push Gaga off the top 10 female tours :manicure: Regina in a cat clothes is that u :manicure:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

LeoFameMonster

She's not 'my girl', I like her but she is not my favorite, that comment comes off childish as well as your grammy shade. I'm just stating facts, she is most likely going to surpass the monter ball's grossing amount with these new addded dates. And if most people that go to her shows are not her fans, doesn't matter, they're still paying to see her, daaah! By the time this tour is over she will be approximately 100 million dollars away to equal Gaga's total grossing amount from tours. So yes, she can surely touch Gaga when it comes to touring if she decides tour expand this tour. This tour is massive, and there's no denying on that.

Sorry Did you just call me childish? in the same comment you said Daah in?!

This topic really doesn't matter to me so i'm not invested enough to really continue this convo but good for her :rockstar: . .

She actually is

as much as Gaga?

Archived