Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

production wise it was top notch . katy killed it. she s getting universal acclaim and her albums are already in the top 5. I think the teenage dream/cali girls could ve been worked out better though. the rest was amazing. of course gaga would act pressed and say nothing!:)

Prismatic

production wise it was top notch . katy killed it. she s getting universal acclaim and her albums are already in the top 5. I think the teenage dream/cali girls could ve been worked out better though. the rest was amazing. of course gaga would act pressed and say nothing! :)

So many celebrities are praising her performance :emo: I think she outdid herself (the Prismatic World Tour was amazing, but this performance just topped herself again). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Rudz Xinc

compared to the past few Superbowl halftime performances I've just watched

Katy's not the best or the worst

- my fave is Beyonce's, the visual, vocal dan dancing was just awesome

- the second one goes to Bruno Mars, this mostly because of the song choices, he doesn't need any props, he carried himself well

- the third goes to Madonna, because visually stunning, the song choices was awful, and her dancing kinda mess

- there goes Katy for the fourth, it didn't have the visual that I was hoping for, she relied too much on the props (the lion and the flying star), the stage not that great as well, the outfits mostly a miss, the best part was Missy Elliott, and I'm not gonna talk about the California Girl set mess

- The Black Eyed Peas actually the worst, everything was a mess, visually and vocally

I hope if our girl got a chance to perform, she will kill it

Look at those clowns

monsterdreams

Meh. Liked the sharks though. Nice projections too

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

MrFameKills

i expected more tbh  :hor:

TD/CG part was underwhelming 

i loved Dark Horse and Firework and for me the highlight was missy elliot  :spin:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Prismatic

The NYTime article made me cringe a little "Taylor Swift  nemesis of Ms. Perry". :awkney:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I just watched it. I didn't even expect more from her.

I'm seeing a lot of negative comments from GP on youtube videos of the show, glad they at least see she's far from real musicianship.

I liked her performance! DH part was epic. She can't dance, that's for sure, but at least she sang most of the part live and she hired some professional dancers.

GiorgiGeladze

It was a great show, it seems like she had been working on her vocals for a very long time which i appreciate so much, she was shining during the entite show !! well done katy, you killed it !! 

I liked her performance! DH part was epic. She can't dance, that's for sure, but at least she sang most of the part live and she hired some professional dancers.

its pre-recorded

Archived