💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Whispering

Twitter is not impressed with Katy's performance. :)

Was at a SB party with about 75 people and they were laughing at the performance. They were wishing that Lenny Kravitz had taken over and finished the half-time show. Lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

It was so good, everyone loved it

a filthy mess. It seems many people here are very pressed that their own fave could and would never do the super bowl halftime show

why are you even hereeee good****ingbye. 

PD: she was so basic, corny and predictable. 

GreenEyes

I couldn't enjoy it. It was tacky, those outfits were so ugly. I just don't know how you can be proud that you're 30yo with childish imagery/gimmicks.

I will say, those shark memes are making my life I love them :lmao:

That was pretty good for someone as Katy. It was really entertaining, I enjoyed it maybe even little more than a couple of last performers.

You enjoyed that more than Beyonce?

Why are some of you so pathetic? Why always wasting so much time on someon you dislike?

If you don't like Katy, you think she lipsyncs, and she is basic. Then don't watch her shows, dont listen to he rmusic, don't wate time on her! You are truly the TRAGIC ONES!

Katy gave an excellent show tonight and ya'll deal!

Everyone is talking about it... whether good or bad. It'd be the same if it was any other artist, incluyding Gaga. There are tastes for everybody, but at the end she got all the attention that comes from on thing... SUCCESS, when will you in your pathetic existences? Probably not even your fave will... that's why ya'll so pressed!!!

tumblr_inline_nid4ypc0kf1rcr8h2.gif

i couldnt enjoy it sorry...

i was very hyped.... too much.

it was less than i expected.

that ending though <3

00026 † 10000

I didn't like it. I was expecting her performance to be awful but the production to be amazing, but both were just meh. That was not a worthy follow up to Madonna and Beyoncé

blubrryxkisses

Twitter is not impressed with Katy's performance. :)

Was at a SB party with about 75 people and they were laughing at the performance. They were wishing that Lenny Kravitz had taken over and finished the half-time show. Lol

Same with my SB party. Everyone was either saying it was boring/talking over it, laughing or flat out asking for it to be over already. We have a big party every year and the only other time I can remember the crowd reaction being as bad as this was when the Black Eyed Peas performed.

Versace

I feel Dark Horse deserved way better, that dress ruined Dark Horse it so deserved its own dress something more mystic I guess.

Anyways I hope I get to see Gaga and Rihanna do the superbowl lol Gaga would most likely do

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, Applause and songs from a new album

but Rihanna where do you even start that girl has tons of hits, personally id like

SOS, Umbrella, Don't Stop The Music, Rude Boy, Only Girl, We Found Love, Diamonds and songs from a new album

Archived