Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

My personal problems with the performance:

1. Tacky - The beach part looked like it was made for a kids show)

2. Katy honestly didn't do any work in the performance - a lion carried her in, she stood and walked around a bit, throwing in some dance moves, and then flew away on a star

3. SHE DIDNT SING LIVE - :toofunny:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

It was so good, everyone loved it

Are the ratings out now ?

Hoping for the lowest ratings in the Superbowl history ever :bunny:

a filthy mess. It seems many people here are very pressed that their own fave could and would never do the super bowl halftime show

Dean Winchester

I thought it was cute.  It was blatantly obvious that she lipsynced most of it if not the whole performance.  But im fine with that cuz it's Katy.  It was a cute one-time watcher, like i won't be tempted to watch it again.  People are dragging her for it being "Childish" but c'mon what did u expect?   :smh: It's katy perry! Childish nickelodeon-esque performances and imagery is her gimmick  :toofunny: Anyways, she set the bar so low for gagz; gagz will diminish her performance with no effort whatsoever  :laughga:

yASSsss

It was so good, everyone loved it

a filthy mess. It seems many people here are very pressed that their own fave could and would never do the super bowl halftime show

I'm on a Gaga forum.what else do u expect from me.of course I wanted Gags to perform :bye:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Cody Draco

I'm really surprised Last Friday Night and Wide Awake weren't performed, but Wide Awake is too similar to Firework so it kind of makes sense to only have one of those kinds of songs. :shrug:

CaliLilMonster

It was pretty good. I feel like she could have danced more. I liked the parts with Lenny and Missy the best. 6.8/10

FrankGutz

XoOdMbU.jpg

ahahahahahahaha omg :lmao:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Poor gagz!! i would love to see her, hopefully one day it'll be her

cry%20p.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived